Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader (20801 Views)

B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Tapout(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2015
okay...I knew it will come to exchanging words instead of fighting grin .....couple of chartering women men....

I'm patiently waiting for shekau's reply grin

1 Like

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2015
K
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by gbaskipro: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2015
K
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2015
punch line... best response so far
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Destro speaking grin grin
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by bogolobango(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Nd u are d fool

Y dnt wanna appreciate d good done by NA ur fada fit carry gun

Oloshi oponu ode
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by lolaxavier(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Good to go Buratai
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by haggdon: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Who is fooling who? Our troops always claim that they are winning while boko haramities keep on bombing innocent lives. I was so confused when i heard of something like this.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Oceemo(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Well said I wonder y d stupid boko leaders no longer do videos.
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by M4gunners: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Oga Tukur forget torri oh.Him no be noise maker at all.U no count how many people him don kill? Oya if him be noise maker abeg catch him alive.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by ajepako(f): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Keep provoking them into action.

That's how to really fight guerrilla war.

Sai Burantashi, the snake charmer.. grin grin
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by mizvee(f): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Lordave:
His words seriously indeed!

When you provoke terrorists with such condescending statements expect to see attack after attack to prove to Buran-tashi that they are not mere noise makers.

If there should be a serious attack from the sect, this noise maker COAS should be sacked, he unprofessionally provoked them.
lmao.... buran-tashi

1 Like

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by haywire07(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
He's a mere noise maker and he's bombing the sh.it out of Nigeria under your watch?
Do u think u made sense?
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by ambgiano(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
For the first time since his appointment as the COAS, Buratai has convinced me that he is a seasoned and reasonable military man. He speaks confidently enough and provide facts that would tell the dumbest listener that the man is making sense. His words matches his physique: strong and frightening.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Edgarated(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
both of you are noise makers...
am not a noise maker...that dude below me knows me well..he can confam that
today is my birthday..show me love...
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Is Shekau now a minister? I learned ministers are noisemakers.

Evil will never win over good.

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by tunergy(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
I can see that the fight against boko haram has been shifted to the social media platform.

Waiting for shekau's response!
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by hotice01: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
if he is a "noise maker" then going by the latest developments that makes you a "comedian".tongue
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by bogolobango(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Nd u are d fool

Y dnt wanna appreciate d good done by NA ur fada fit carry gun

Ol
Reekadict04:
Confam
oshi oponu ode
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Noise maker ke? I thought Buhari said ministers are noise makers. Is shekau now a minister?

Na joke o
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by beejayphako(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2015
iykofias:
Shekau abeg do come die nah

cheesy grin
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Yes Boss! I, Ernieman believe you, Just smoke the bastard out Kawai!
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Mehn I love this,reading this gave me goose bumps cheesy fire for fire grin
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by LastSurvivor: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2015
This Buratia is beginning to sound like the former army spokesman Olukolade
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
ambgiano:
For the first time since his appointment as the COAS, Buratai has convinced me that he is a seasoned and reasonable military man. He speaks confidently enough and provide facts that would tell the dumbest listener that the man is making sense. His words matches his physique: strong and frightening.
TRUE!!!!
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by tclever: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
A noise maker...who slay thousand of nigerians
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by hotice01: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
ambgiano:

Never judge a General by words and physique,instead judge by actions,battle techniques,wisdom and victories.
Afterall,David killed Goliath and was a far more better soldier and general than him.
Let his actions speak not words.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by kenny987(f): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2015
The sound of bombs going off comes with a lot of noise so yeah, Shekau is a noisemaker like that. This seems to be a new lexicon ever since General Buhari used it to describe d members of the Nigerian cabinet. ..

1 Like

Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by M4gunners: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2015
iykofias:
Shekau abeg do come die nah
This comment got me laughing. Bro it seems you are tired of this Man (Shekau)?
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by harrywakil(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
@least we have an Army chief that commands this dead man dt kips coming back to life
ironi oooh
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by Sultanchidi(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
I know he is a noise maker bt pls don't underrate him cus his noice comes with action, example is d resent bombings dat killed lots of people. So pls i suggest more work and less talk sir
Re: You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader by kaycee3757: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls u guys should give this man a kudos 4 a job well done.aleast you guys should wait until the three month given to them has expired before u start criticising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Presents N96.7bn 2016 Budget / Protest Rocks EKEDC Marina, Lagos Over Lack Of Power Supply, Roads Blocked (Pix) / Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.