Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians (592 Views)

Dino Melaye Serves INEC Restraining Order To Stop His Recall Process / Peter Odike's Son Arrested For Killing And Kidnapping / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians by omolami: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
I wonder why Buhari never reacts to any atrocities committed by Fulani heardsmen. Several atrocities of killings ,maiming and destruction of properties committed in Jos plateau states, but Buhari never made single statement. Recent kidnap of False, a prominent NIGERIAN was announced perpetrated by Fulani heardsmen, but Buhari refused to make any statement. It is like he enjoys hearing news of Fulani heardsmen atrocities. I think some one should call him to order. Buhari must stop his killer squad of Fulani heardsmen from further killings, maiming and kidnappings.
Re: Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians by mikolo80: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2015
omolami:
I wonder why Buhari never reacts to any atrocities committed by Fulani heardsmen. Several atrocities of killings ,maiming and destruction of properties committed in Jos plateau states, but Buhari never made single statement. Recent kidnap of False, a prominent NIGERIAN was announced perpetrated by Fulani heardsmen, but Buhari refused to make any statement. It is like he enjoys hearing news of Fulani heardsmen atrocities. I think some one should call him to order. Buhari must stop his killer squad of Fulani heardsmen from further killings, maiming and kidnappings.
una no sabi where dem de buy rat poison ne
or ak74
abeg make we hear word
all cowards deserve to die
waste of clay and oxygen
Re: Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians by doublewisdom: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahahh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Op should stop his heardsmen men from spitting rubbish in public.
Re: Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians by LeOstrich: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Nah now una know say fulanis are causing havoc abi?

This is just a tiny peak at what awaits you slaves in arewastan Islamic Republic
Re: Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians by major466(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2015
The rise in evil activities paint a bleak future for Nigeria. At this point am forced to admit that the United States govt were right afterall. They got the date wrong but their prediction about the disintegration of Nigeria, in light of current happenings may be fulfilled.
Re: Buhari Must Stop His Herdsmen From Further Killing And Kidnapping Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
omolami:
Shebi una want change This is the change you people wantedgringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter to Ohaneze Ndigbo / PHOTOS: Meet Nigeria's First Female Mechanic / Senate President To Read Ministerial List Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.