Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme (5085 Views)

Poll: WHY CLOSSING YOUR EYES TO THIS GREAT OPPORTUNE

DONN'T U BELIEVED IT: 50% (1 vote)
DID YOU BELIVED IT: 50% (1 vote)
IF YES,WHY: 0% (0 votes)
IF NO,REASON: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

. / U Can Still Apply For 2010 Tuition Free Studies In Europe! / Sweden University Online Application Deadline Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by wajollink(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2009
[center]ADMISSION! ADMISSION !!ADMISSION !!![/center]

Spring semester 2010:

Application deadline
1 August 2009

Deadline for submitting documents
15 August 2009

Application are treated on first come first serve.

IS TIME TO INFORMED THOSE WHO DID NOT MEET UP WITH THE LAST SWEDEN REGISTRATION. THAT THE REGISTRATION TO STUDY FREE PROGRAMME IN SWEDEN IS NOW ON TILL AUGUST FIST.THEREFORE THE REQUIREMENT IS STILL THE SAME ie YOU NEED NOTTING BUT THE CETIFICATE OF YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULT.

ALSO FOR THE NORWAY ADDMISSION,THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSSING BY APRIL AND THE SUBMISSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS CLOSSING BY MAY.WHEREBY THE REQUIREMENT IS STILL THE SAME ie YOUR WAEC OR NECO CERTIFICATE,FROUNT PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,FOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.  embarassed

FOR MORE information OR REGISTRATION PACKAGE?

CONTACT?

WAJOL LINK VENTURES
BLOCK D,SHOP 2,ABIOLA MARKET,
ABIOLA MARKET BUS STOP,
ALONG AGEGE/IKEJA,
LAGOS.

OR EMAIL?

WAJOL_LINK_VENTURES@YAHOO.COM or wajilogba@yahoo.com
CHART ID?wajilogba@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBER?08060329381

NOTE: Application are treated on first come first serve.
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by Vicjustice: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2009
wajol link link:
Topic Summary
Posted on: Yesterday at 06:46:22 PMPosted by: wajol link 
Insert Quote
ADMISSION! ADMISSION !!ADMISSION !!!

Spring semester 2010:

Application deadline
1 August 2009

Deadline for submitting documents
15 August 2009

Application[b](? ? ?)[/b] are treated on first come first serve (? ? ?)
(? ? ?) IS TIME TO INFORMED THOSE WHO DID NOT MEET UP WITH THE LAST SWEDEN REGISTRATION. THAT THE REGISTRATION TO STUDY FREE PROGRAMME IN SWEDEN IS NOW ON TILL AUGUST FIST.THEREFORE THE REQUIREMENT IS STILL THE SAME ie YOU NEED NOTTING BUT THE CETIFICATE OF YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULT.

ALSO FOR THE NORWAY ADDMISSION,THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSSING BY APRIL AND THE SUBMISSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS CLOSSING BY MAY.WHEREBY THE REQUIREMENT IS STILL THE SAME ie YOUR WAEC OR NECO CERTIFICATE,FROUNT PAGE OF YOUR INTER[/b]NATIONAL PASSPORT,FOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH[b](?? ?)

FOR MORE information OR REGISTRATION PACKAGE?

CONTACT?

WAJOL LINK VENTURES
BLOCK D,SHOP 2,ABIOLA MARKET,
ABIOLA MARKET BUS STOP,
ALONG AGEGE/IKEJA,
LAGOS.

OR EMAIL?

WAJOL_LINK_VENTURES@YAHOO.COM or wajilogba@yahoo.com
CHART ID?wajilogba@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBER?08060329381

NOTE: Application are treated on first come first serve (? ? ?).

Oga why don't you first put your grammar right?
   How would you expect us to believe that you're a genuine person in the education field with all these grammatical errors and misspellings, abi you be
[size=99pt]THIEF!!![/size]?
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2009
LMAO! cheesy
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by eryck(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2009
Siena:

LMAO! cheesy

WATS THE MEANIN OF LMAO!
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by Vicjustice: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2009
@ eryck, it depends on what term best suits your porpose or the subject: some may have it as Laugh My Ass Out (LMAO)

THE SAME YOU WHO WAS LOOKING FOR A LOAN IN RELATION TO COCOA FARM, NOW YOU'VE TURNED A TRAVEL AGENT?
wajol link:

Am WAHEED AJILOGBA by name ,a graduate of lagos state university and the c e o of wajol cocoa link ventures.Is just am looking for away of getting loan for my business.Inshort ,in a very nogotiable way.
call 08060329381 or MAIL WAJOL_LINK_VENTURES@YAHOO.COM OR WAJOLVENTURES@GMAIL.COM
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by itseacadem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

I need assistance with the list of schools in Sweden that offers Bachelor Degree Programme in English for Spring

2010 because most of the institution have been visiting do not offer Spring admission.

Here is my email: oris.joel@hotmail.com or 08060951115

I beg Nairalander, I really need your help on these cos i wan go school.
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by ceasyc(f): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2009
y do these silly Swedish so called tuition free uni ask 4 a  B
in english in waec/neco result? if u have anytin less than a B grade
in Eng dey just reject u 4 most of their bachelor degree courses shocked shocked shocked

Uk dat is an english speaking country DO NOT even demand 4 a B or higher in Eng
tho one also needs at least 2 A-level courses or 2 yrs 9ja uni diploma as well but dey
accept at least a C grade in English from neco/waec 4 most of their undergraduate courses

some1 applied to sweden for 6 diff undergraduate courses in s/science and art
courses, she submitted at least 5 C's  in waec + 1 year diploma from 9ja uni and +
1 A-level from Uk school  BUT SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED Her UNQUALIFIED 4 all d 6 courses
she applied  for just because OF A C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

in Uk, 1 yr diploma + 1 a level = 2 a level or = 2 yrs diploma which is accepted by almost all
if not all unis in d uk and usa 4 undergraduate courses e.g. LLB LAW

But wit all of d above qualifications SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED her UNQUALIFIED COS OF A
C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

sweden don cress, free tuition my ASS
some crazy ass rubbish dat is!
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by pius4luv(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
My name is pius,i need an advice in the house,i registered my account with Studera.Nu but i did a mistake on the Date of Birth but i tried to change it but i couldn't,the date of birth on my Certificate is Different from the one i used on Studera.Nu,i just need someone help in the states,i don't know what i'm going to do now.
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by BoostWealt: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
though I have confirmed that this is real but the process involved is what any average literate Nigerian can do.

Here are some facts about Studies in Sweden:
1) Sweden is offering free tuition now but they will start charging tuition fees from 2011
2) Sweden has a central body that organizes her admission. This means that you cannot apply directly to any school.
3) New online application begins 1 December
4) Deadline for application is 15 January 2010
5) Deadline for submitting documents is 1st February 2010
6) You will create a user account with the central body that handles admission in Sweden and you will use your email address to create the user account
7) You will monitor the application yourself. With this, you can check if your documents have arrived Sweden or not
cool etc.

The most important thing here is that you can do it yourself!
I have prepared a comprehensive guide that can help any one forward his/her application and follow it till you receive your Visa.
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by ceasyc(f): 1:15am On Jan 28, 2010
this was sent to me by Malmö University

Today (Wednesday, 27 January, 2010 15:19) there are no tuition fees
at Malmö University.  However, there are discussions about implementing tuition fees
for international students
in Sweden autumn semester 2011.

Information will be made available on our web page if there are any changes made.
All students must however be members of the Student Union and pay a
small membership fee.

Regards,
Eva
Admissions office
Malmö University
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by mrman3(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2010
eryck:

WATS THE MEANIN OF LMAO!

lol. I am laughing my head off here. ha ha ha
Re: Register For 2010 Free Sweden University Programme by IykeD(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2010
Just been offered admission for masters degree in Vasteras, was really hunting for the capital city, stockholn but didn't succeed.

(1) (Reply)

ASUP Finally Decides To Call Off Strike As ASUU Snubs Committee On Education / 02 - Why Studying Medicine In Ukraine? / Many Nigerians Don't Know The Full Meaning Of This Acronym.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.