Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. (3837 Views)

A Rare Throwback Photo Of Fela’s Family Before Afrobeat / Secondary School Girls Turns Classroom Into Strip’pers Hall[photo] / Photos From Kinshasa, Congo Where Girls Dance And Parties N Aked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by kolinton1: 4:53am On Sep 22, 2015
One in 90 children born in Salinas in the Dominican Republic grow a penis in a natural transformation from female to male.

Known as the guevedoces, which translates as penis at 12, these youngsters are referred to in medical terms as “pseudohermaphrodite”.

It is so common to be a pseudohermaphrodite in Salinas that it is accepted as a third sex, alongside male and female.

The phenomenon is explored in a new BBC2 series called Countdown to Life – the Extraordinary Making of You.

Presenters meet Johnny, 24, who is physically and biologically male but was once known as Felicitia.

CLICK HERE T COMPLETE THE REPORT [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/pseudohermaphrodite-that-turns-girls-turns-to-boys/#.VgDQYciL3IU

Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by bomsilaga(m): 5:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Can this be true?
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Psuedohermphrodites

2 Likes

Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by imsuboi(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2015
This condition is quite rare.

I think the appearance of the male _genitalia is as a result of an increase in testosterone production at puberty age (12-18yrs) in males. The body ends up being somewhat "confused". In the long run, the male _genitalia would become fully developed.

Hmmm. These kids should be studied more closely.

Science is fun. wink

Cc: KingTom
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by southernbelle(f): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2015
It is so common to be a pseudohermaphrodite in Salinas that it is accepted as a third sex, alongside male and female.
wow..some people really have no choice.
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by khassy(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
and somebody would come and knack a former guy undecidedundecided

no wonder the increase of gays undecidedundecided
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by fr3do(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
These perverted media people will now use these people's predicament for their gay propaganda.

1 Like

Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by MrFlavvor(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Is na lie
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by Tapout(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
imsuboi:

I think the appearance of the male _genitalia is as a result of an increase in testosterone production at puberty age (12-18yrs) in males. The body ends up being somewhat "confused". In the long run, the male _genitalia would become fully developed.

Science is fun. wink

dokitor cool
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Let's confirm.. .. .
I wish T. A ORJI will transform into a billygoat

1 Like

Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Such a transformation must be very confusing for the kids.
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by Babalawoo: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2015
typing...
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by dmostcheerful(f): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
isn't it a blessing.

1 Like

Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by dmostcheerful(f): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Let's confirm.. .. .
I wish T. A ORJI will transform into a billygoat

chaai , u are just an evil forest :p
anyway I support u though.

1 Like

Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by yugocee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
kolinton1:

One in 90 children born in Salinas in the Dominican Republic grow a penis in a natural transformation from female to male.

Known as the guevedoces, which translates as penis at 12, these youngsters are referred to in medical terms as “pseudohermaphrodite”.

The phenomenon is explored in a new BBC2 series called Countdown to Life – the Extraordinary Making of You.

Presenters meet Johnny, 24, who is physically and biologically male but was once known as Felicitia.

CLICK HERE T COMPLETE THE REPORT [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/pseudohermaphrodite-that-turns-girls-turns-to-boys/#.VgDQYciL3IU
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by yugocee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
this reminds me of Beyonce's song.... if I were a boy...
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by shegowill: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Weird!!! Simply strange. I don't buy it, they are simply brainwashed to have that sort of mindset that they are different.
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by KingTom(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
imsuboi:

Science is fun. wink

After writing everything yourself you're now calling me? Greedy man grin
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by shegowill: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Future gays in the making.
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by imsuboi(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Tapout:

dokitor cool
grin
How far na?
I don enter ph o.
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by Tapout(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2015
imsuboi:

grin

How far na?

I don enter ph o.

I dey o...ok, welcome grin

how this holiday go be na..u get plans??
Re: A Caribbean Village Where Girls Turns To Boys Due To A Rare Genetic Disorder. by imsuboi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tapout:

I dey o...ok, welcome grin
how this holiday go be na..u get plans??
Hit me up on bbm make we yarn.

(1) (Reply)

"The Real Stew" Actress Kehinde Bankole Look Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / "Small Girl Big God": Funny Toheeb Slays In New Photo As He Dressed Up As A Lady / [photo] The Photos Of World’s Most Tattooed Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.