Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

A Nigerian Arrested In US For Shoplifting - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Arrested In US For Shoplifting (703 Views)

Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally / 4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Arrested In US For Shoplifting by MyX1: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2015
A Nigerian woman, Jennifer Akudihor who is on holiday in the US has been arrested by Kansas city police department for allegedly shop lifting clothing items and accessories worth nearly $2,000 at Oak Park Mall in Kansas last week Tuesday. According to KMBC.com, Police reports states that Jennifer who was with two toddlers and an infant when she was arrested, hid 66 items in shopping bags and inside the stroller she was pushing through Macy’s at Oak Park Mall. She has been charged with felony theft and ordered to hand over her passport. Jennifer was in court last Wednesday and her bail was set at $2,500. She was apologetic during her first court appearance. “The officer in the report said that she was very apologetic and remorseful, and that does go a long way, and he put that in the report, so I think it does help in this situation. Everybody has a story. There’s always a lot of reasons why people do this, and it’s not for us to decide. It’s up to the courts and the judge to look at her case.” said Sgt. Gary Mason of the Overland Park Police Department.
Re: A Nigerian Arrested In US For Shoplifting by figoperch: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Choi
Re: A Nigerian Arrested In US For Shoplifting by rottennaija(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2015
It has to always be a Nigerian. I don't blame sha, at least, she is remorseful. Even their Senate president, and most of their senators and Governors are doing the same. They see it as a way of life, taking their own part of the National cake.
Re: A Nigerian Arrested In US For Shoplifting by MyX1: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Face of a thief!

Re: A Nigerian Arrested In US For Shoplifting by fpeter(f): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
choi!!!!!......her sister just left my office o,she's my colleague's friend
her hubby is rich ooo...pooor man! what a shame! cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Tours And Tourist Visa To Belarus / How Do I Invite A Friend From Abroad To. Nigeria / Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.