Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,106 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas (983 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Business To Do And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas by megahouse(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Pls fellow nairalanders, I need you to help me concerning the kind of business I can do profitably for this coming Christmas and new year period! I have 30k presently. Thanks in advance for ur honest inputs/advices[color=#990000][/color] sad
Re: I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Add me on BBM.
Re: I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas by megahouse(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=mordtonia post=38255460]Add me on BBM. [/quopin @mordtonia give me ur bbm pin mine is7F72FDAD
Re: I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas by sotimonpe(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2015
There are different types of business you can do during December period with your N30,000 they are:

1. selling of children watches popularly know as Ben 10
2. selling of fire force called Banger.
3. selling of Christmas light, clothes and caps. You can get this at lower rate from Direct importers depending on how you want it at Dosunmun Market in Lagos Island

4. selling of SMS units (Bulksms) you can even start this business with N4000

Re: I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas by iamphill: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Send me a mail. Phill.andre@consultant.com
Re: I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas by naijacutee(f): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Someone here was selling chicks and day old turkeys between N25 and N250. Surely in 3 months you can at least double or triple your investment? There is a lot of information online on how best to raise chickens. Here's the post: https://www.nairaland.com/2606723/christmas-chicks-sale#38110069
Re: I Need A Business To Do For This Coming Christmas by megahouse(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijacutee:
Someone here was selling chicks and day old turkeys between N25 and N250. Surely in 3 months you can at least double or triple your investment? There is a lot of information online on how best to raise chickens. Here's the post: https://www.nairaland.com/2606723/christmas-chicks-sale#38110069
I'll av loved to subscribe for this but I don't av space to rear them. Infact I've been thinking of raising broilers but space has been the issue. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Biz Can I Run In School With 50k / How Mtn Made Me A Millionaire (true Life) / How Much Does Gtbank Sell Dollar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.