Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast (649 Views)

12 Dead, 18 Others Injured In Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast - Police / Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Photos of some of the victims of yesterdy's multiple bomb blast in Maiduguri, Borno state. 54 people have been confirmed dead in the incident. More photos after the cut...

Click below to read and see more pictures:

http://www.streetpalz.com/2015/09/graphic-photos-of-some-victims-of.html

Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by MISSNORA(f): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Too bad
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Yustash001(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2015
RIP to the dead....quick recovery to the injured ones...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by ideatoprince18(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2015
fgg
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2015
I don't feel pity for them, they have always been in support of violence right from time. They should rapidly run to the Devils for all I care grin undecided
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Sapphie(f): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Grinch:
I don't feel pity for them, they have always been in support of violence right from time. They should rapidly run to the Devils for all I care grin undecided

Shut up please
Re: Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Sapphie:

Shut up please
Go eat my sh*t b*t head. Everybody is entitled to a free speech! Gather ur family n u all should go n hug a transformer

(1) (Reply)

If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Would You Do? / How I Lost My Life Because Of Loosely 250k / Meet Adeyemo, Son Of Nigerian Immigrant Whom Obama Appointed Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.