Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Confession Of A Pastor: I Was Once A Thief And Robber - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession Of A Pastor: I Was Once A Thief And Robber (497 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A Pastor: I Was Once A Thief And Robber by extraflyfineboy(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Some have lived reckless and dangerous lives in the past. Some died in the process while others were lucky to be saved by Grace!
Read the short story of a pastor that was once a thief and robber here: http:///r1PJvYeXf2 :
Re: Confession Of A Pastor: I Was Once A Thief And Robber by podosci(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2015
This is not a religious or God issue...This criminal caused harm to others and must face justice for his crimes, The law does not have space for repentance but rather crime and punishment.
Re: Confession Of A Pastor: I Was Once A Thief And Robber by McCarlito(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Trust me na Religious Crimes he wan start now...
Robbing people in the name of being a pastor angry angry angry angry

Later now we go hear say he dey give him church member piss drink and other outragious unheard things grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confession Of A Pastor: I Was Once A Thief And Robber by tartar9(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2015
whom has upgraded to a professional thief and robber grin

(1) (Reply)

Depend On GOD / God Is Still The Same God / (INJUSTICE)IS ISLAM UNFAIR TO WOMEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.