Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fayose: The New Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: The New Fashola (1086 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Fayose The New Yoruba Leader / Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: The New Fashola by donbrowser(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
The new rules in Ado-Ekiti now makes the people feel like the Governor has tasted a new type of weed.
Strict rules on major roads, seizure and destruction of illegal infrastructures.
Even the governor's speech yesterday showed he is ready for business. So many drama have sprung up since the declaration of the new rules.
From woman going nude to man cutting himself with stones to an hausa man running after a vehicle loading his watermelon away.
Hmmmm
Source? Meeeeeeee
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by ezeonline2(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by Abbeyme: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2015
OK o
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by florence15(f): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Okk..
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by temitemi1(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2015
My ROLE MODEL...
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by shiftmarket(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
This title is an insult to Fashola

1 Like

Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by spenca: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Insult to Fashola
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by coolitempa(f): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2015
donbrowser:
The new rules in Ado-Ekiti now makes the people feel like the Governor has tasted a new type of weed.
Strict rules on major roads, seizure and destruction of illegal infrastructures.
Even the governor's speech yesterday showed he is ready for business. So many drama have sprung up since the declaration of the new rules.
From woman going nude to man cutting himself with stones to an hausa man running after a vehicle loading his watermelon away.
Hmmmm
Source? Meeeeeeee

Rubbish.... wink
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by sammyj: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
I can bet my head to be cut off if this fat mouth low IQ governor can match Fasola's achievements !!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by donbrowser(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Rubbish.... wink
grin
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
Can u reply my mails pls.
donbrowser:
Hmmmm
Source? Meeeeeeee
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by donbrowser(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2016
bestdeals0:
Can u reply my mails pls.
I use MB for the market, it's not available at the moment maybe because of the break.
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Can we chat on WhatsApp pls?
donbrowser:

I use MB for the market, it's not available at the moment maybe because of the break.
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by donbrowser(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2016
bestdeals0:
Please send a message to my mail @ signature
Re: Fayose: The New Fashola by donbrowser(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2016
bestdeals0:
Mail replied

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Arrives CCT. Follow Updates And Post Your Updates Here. / Was Jesus Christ Black Or White?? Say Your Opinion. / Senator Ben Bruce Reacts 2 Plan By Governors 2 Reduce N18,000 Minimum Wage(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.