Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Rukky Sanda Humiliates Fan On Instagram Over Hate Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Humiliates Fan On Instagram Over Hate Comment (470 Views)

Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Humiliates Fan On Instagram Over Hate Comment by 9aiboard: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Nollywood actress Rukky Sanda went on her Instagram page to attack a fan she who was saying negative things about her.

According to Rukky Sanda, she would normally ignore, but she chose to take on this one after her assistant showed her the picture of the fan.
She posted this photo of the fan, who is believed to be Okuyiga Yemisi Semiu :

She wrote: –
“When a lame Ugly a*s Perverted Washed Out DirtyAss Hoe Like ds Got Some DUmb Bum shittt to Say About Ur pic ***Can’t help but pity*** usually I don’t even c Ds shittt but when my assistant laughed & showed me Ds one*** I had to give her her few seconds of glory on my page cos am Lit as Foc tonite***”
#FocStardom #ifUaLameAssDirtyHatefulLittleMindedHoe #GetThaFocOuttaMyPage

continue@ http://..com.ng/2015/09/rukky-sanda-humiliates-fan-on-instagram.html

Re: Rukky Sanda Humiliates Fan On Instagram Over Hate Comment by codedstan(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
she's so fly
Re: Rukky Sanda Humiliates Fan On Instagram Over Hate Comment by ezeonline2(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
This old mama youngy is a joke. undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Humiliates Fan On Instagram Over Hate Comment by MrFlavvor(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Make she clap for herself undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Humiliates Fan On Instagram Over Hate Comment by Imortal001: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2015
She rob bleaching cream and she dey claim the fine.. Beautiful gals dont need makeup!

(1) (Reply)

GOBE !! Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki Stoned / Facebook Founder Wife And Her Baby Bump Steal The Show At The White House Dinner / Lmao! Derenle Edun Tumbles And Falls Off Stage During Wild Dance Fiasco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.