Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall (1731 Views)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by iamrealdeji(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Churches have specially organized prayers in Ilorin for Bukola's downfall,I woke up to the heavy prayer war of christian faithfuls from a church beside my house and what I heard was the cries of the pastor and church members to God to help Buhari and bring Saraki down,the pastor said he deserves what he's getting and the repercussion of cheating millions of heads in Kwara state is catching up with him right now. My mechanic told me this last night too that his church and other churches have organized prayers for his downfall.
Unpaid workers are cursing him praying for his downfall,rams and clothes are all over the Oja oba,Oja Ipata etc markets with no one to buy them,so business people are also praying for his downfall,thats the reason why his prayers from 1500 alfas seem not to be working,the masses are raining curses on him here in Ilorin. The state is heavily indebted,thanks to "Leader's(as he's fondly called in Ilorin) frequent borrowing of money. Now the monies that were borrowed by the Leader are being paid with the Salaries of workers. Right now,some workers have stopped going to work,they've turned to beggars,female workers in Kwara state have turned to aristos,my mechanic told me about a couple he knows,the wife has started sleeping with another man for money and her husband keeps thanking the man for taking care of their family. When hunger takes its toll on a family,thats what happens but this is happening in lots of families in Ilorin right now.
People have started dying in Kwara state as a result of non payment of salary.
Both muslims and christians are raining curses on Leader everyday,he has sold most of the state's properties and he has personalized all of the state's businesses and the state has started collecting tax from the masses again,they keep advertising on radio for people to pay their taxes.
Leader overdid it till the extent of crossing his boundary on Ilorin Eid. Everybody knows Ilorin people are mostly muslims and have a lot of respect for their religion,but Leader claimed the Eid is too big(an Eid I never got entrance into since 2003 due to overpopulation,the Eid gets packed up that people spread praying mats outside shops around the Eid to pray with radio) and yet,Leader claimed the Eid is too big and he has sold parrt of the Eid land,he plans to sell the whole Eid and plans to move the Eid to Eyenkorin(in the outskirts of Ilorin) going to Eyenkorin to pray is like travelling to another town to pray Eid.
So I now see the reason why both muslims and christians are raining curses on Leader and praying for his downfall in Ilorin much more than anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by Terry68: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Am sure their prayer points got exhausted and they were just looking for how to beat time.
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2015
I repeat any muslim cleric " Alfa " praying for Saraki to come out victorious in this corruption charges must be enemy of progress. All those hungry fake Alfas staging night vigil for a criminal will be put in Shame INSHA ALLAH. There is no where our scripture supported a thief like Saraki. I know the spirits of the prominent Sheiks in ilorin will rose in support of the masses. Saraki's dominance in ilorin must END now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2015
"Saraki used the 'stars' of all kwarans to get to the peak, now he wants to use Nigerians, we won't accept it". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by Juxtified(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Churches organising prayers for someone's downfall? That's a first!
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by macsilver(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Lol. We sef dey pray for here personally. But come to think of it. After being unseated from the senate, he still has Kwara state to pounce back on o!
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by McCarlito(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
I wonder why the pastors take the matter personal... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why not pray for "the Future Leaders" to emerge and these old power-hungry men to chill.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by iamrealdeji(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
McCarlito:
I wonder why the pastors take the matter personal... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why not pray for "the Future Leaders" to emerge and these old power-hungry men to chill.... grin grin grin grin grin
pastors take the matter personal because they're not happy with the way their church members are suffering
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by ichoku: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Were they in trance when they voted for him?
McCarlito:

Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by Abbeyme: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Leader will be led to step down as SP. shocked grin
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by Abbeyme: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Leader will be led to step down as SP.
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by Chanchit: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Eziokwu!
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by midolian(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2015
If this is true, I am with the christians on this.
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by naijaGhandi: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2015
It is well. The last election showed that GOD listens to the cries of the masses even though some leaders went to Israel and rome to seek favour from GOD.
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by ChappyChase: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Maybe he no settle the church....!
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by Vyolet(f): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Are they just waking up? undecided
Re: Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall by orunto27: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2015
That man isn't a Pastor. He is a Prostrate cancer in the service of Christ. God doesn't answer that kind of prayers. Saraki is rich and wealthy. His father was one of thefounders old NPC, a Doctor like his son, and very rich and wealthy too. Saraki is a modern day Aristocrat and should not be bleeped off by any ethnic, social, political and revengeful scavengers.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri On Independence Day (Photos) / Difference Between Wild Animals (biafrans) & Zoo Animals (nigerians) / Kwara Group Stages Massive Protest In Support For CCT Trial Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.