Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. (670 Views)

Politicians And Military Officers Are Secretly Planning A Coup- Burutai / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. by mekaboy(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2015
The govt and the army say they a winning the war against boko haram. They say boko haram are now running away and cant face the military, hence their resort to suicide bombing.

But they should also remember that its people that die from those attacks. You cant be claiming victory and calling them cowards while people are roasted.

At this point there are on going negotiations, the sect believe that buhari will ensure their demands are met as someone that sympathises with them and shar3s the same religious beliefs. However the president is also considering what Nigerians will do if he just agrees. I guess he will want to do that stylishly.

While they wait, the military is gaining grounds and capturing most places they took over.

In a situation like this when the sect is desperate and impatient, the likely action will be to plan and launch a heavy attack in Nigeria probably the capital to draw both the attention of the president and Nigerians.

Most times i am in abuja i conclude that its only God that saves us in Nigeria. To be honest, i dont see any serious security or active intelligence to stop an attack.

So while the Army chief is calling BH noise makers, i hope they have put appropriate proactive intelligence and security measures to protect the citizens.

You cant just dare terrorist and expect them to come meet you at the battle field for face to face confrontation.

I dont want a situation where terrorists will attack citizens in retaliation and you will come out and condemn the attack calling them cowards.
Re: Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. by mekaboy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
So it has happened.
Re: Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. by mekaboy(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Are bokoharam still noise makers?
Re: Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigeria Government through its security forces have significantly depleted and degrade BHT capabilities both military and manpower.
what we are experiencing is an upsurge in the use of cells train and deployed in our town.
Relevent intelligence agencies have been carrying out black ops that will never be reported in dailies using tactical teams to hunt and stop cells.
Government is upgrading human and technological intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and stop soft target attack
Re: Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. by mekaboy(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Nigeria Government through its security forces have significantly depleted and degrade BHT capabilities both military and manpower.
what we are experiencing is an upsurge in the use of cells train and deployed in our town.
Relevent intelligence agencies have been carrying out black ops that will never be reported in dailies using tactical teams to hunt and stop cells.
Government is upgrading human and technological intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and stop soft target attack

Is this Nigerian or US government your talking about.
Re: Betore Burutai Dares Boko Haram. by mekaboy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
IbnSultaan:

I thought the cells are blocked whats happening?

Now, here is what i think is going on.

The terrorists like i said believe in buhari, they believe he is one of their own and will ensure there demands are met.

Buhari on the other hand is considering amnesty for the sect but will find it difficult to impose this on Nigerians and place those who have caused Nigerians alot of pain on salary.

Especially with the reduction in oil prices. Nigeria has alot of develpment to do, the amnesty program will not go down well with Nigerians. When people are loosing jobs daily, businesses closing down, manufacturers closing down, you then tell Nigerians you want to pay terrorists?

A faction of the terror group wants buhari to speed up plans for amnesty, while the others want him to implement their demands and islamize the north..

Either demands wont be easy for buhari to meet especially at this early stage of his govt.

The terrorists are becoming impatient as they wait. You can see the result of their desperation.

Mind you, this war cant be won by guns alone, unless the root cause of the problem is tackled.

It still boils down to islamic leaders.

(1) (Reply)

MASSOB Makes Fresh Appeal To UN For Biafra / More Senators Rally Round Saraki / BBC ARTICLE : Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.