Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? (2147 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Download Torrent Files With Simpleserver / How To Download Torrent Files To Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Goodday everyone. I got a new phone recently(I.E infinix hot note) and I cannot download torrent files with it. Don't really know if it's the phone settings problem, my ISP or my type of Internet connection. Please what could be the cause and possible solution of the problem?
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Are u using simple server?if yes the proxy dsnt wowork with torrent apps.
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
tobbiiqq:
Are u using simple server?if yes the proxy dsnt wowork with torrent apps.
I use something similar I.e PSIPHON. Is there no way I can make it work?
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Unabefool:

Bittorrent worked with Open VPN back on the day, although it was slow.
Use a torrent-to-url converter like Boxopus or Zbigz
Copy the torrent's magnet link an paste it to Zbigz. It'll cache it on its servers and present you with a direct download URL you can use on any browser.
The free plan is limited though, you get like 100kb/s speed.
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Collinz2(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2015
torrent need direct connection nt tunnelin connection
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Nsonaso(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Unabefool:
Op... Use a legitimate Data and download your torrent
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Lollifox: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Use Flud, works great
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Lollifox:
Use Flud, works great
still didn't work undecided
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Nsonaso:
Op... Use a legitimate Data and download your torrent
but legitimate data will be too expensive to download torrent undecided
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Carlcaresophia: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Unabefool:
Goodday everyone. I got a new phone recently(I.E infinix hot note) and I cannot download torrent files with it. Don't really know if it's the phone settings problem, my ISP or my type of Internet connection. Please what could be the cause and possible solution of the problem?

Hello, you have to open your Torrent files in Thunder application.
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by ibawon(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015
That's the same problem I encountered at first. But just download filestream.me and ADM downloader on Google play, then search for a video on how to download torrent with filestream on Android Via YouTube. Then start downloading till forever
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by Marksule(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mine too does that. Waiting for solutions
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by destino24(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2015
ibawon:
That's the same problem I encountered at first. But just download filestream.me and ADM downloader on Google play, then search for a video on how to download torrent with filestream on Android Via YouTube. Then start downloading till forever

Is there an app for filestream.me?? If yes, link please
Re: Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? by ibawon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
destino24:

Is there an app for filestream.me?? If yes, link please
of course there is on Google play

(1) (Reply)

Another Case Of Phone Explosion, Surprisingly, It's Iphone 7! / Help: My Phone Just Keeps Pressing Itself / Glo Currently Having Internet Connectivity Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.