Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch (16635 Views)

Militants Storm Akwa Ibom Government House, Demand Included In Amnesty Programme / Delta Lawmaker’s Home Set On Fire / Police Shoot One, Arrest 47 As MASSOB Marks 16 Years Annivrsary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Ozid(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Justice shld take its due course. If u are guilty then be ready to face d music period.
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by 7footre(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Still got no love for the police
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Nwaneri83(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
The zoo polis must behave like a baboo this is all they know how to do
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by shizzy7(f): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Joke of the millennium....
That's Not a Joke at alllll,,, Just last week One of them killed a young Mother of 4 whose last child is just 11months Old because her husband(marwa driver) didn't give them money....

The bullets in their outdated guns are not for armed robbers But for Ordinary, hapless civilians...
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Zamurano1(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
God pls save me and my fellow Nairalanders from police accidental discharge in Jesus name.
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by nikkiking(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
I fear police more than armed robbers.

Accidental discharge, person don pkai be that oooo.
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by speedyGonzales: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Guyman02:
Why is the Police and DSS hounding Akwa Ibom PDP Governor and Lawmakers.

APC cant win that state for now because Buhari himself is yet to prove why his party deserves their vote with his body language. What Federal Project is he siting there and what are the key appointments into his kitchen cabinet abi na that (messenger to the Senate Ita Enang) that is making him think AK will move to APC over night?

well, Ita Enang is only known in his constituency anywhere...

My Observation is APC wants Akwa Ibom State at all cost because it gets the Highest Federal Allocation. Invading a Government house is unprecedented behavior which shows desperation on APC's part to find anyway necessary to discredit the Akwa Ibom Government.

just imagine the Lagos government house being invaded one afternoon by police and ransacked, the outrage will be all over the news and social media. or Kaduna Government house invaded by police, the whole north will rise up and start killing police and setting fire on police settlements.
The DSS claimed they found Guns at the House, then money, the Akwa Ibom Elders who condemned the invasion has also asked DSS to not keep quiet about the money, it is our right to know about these money. yet nothing! it has just ignored and forgotten, I believe they would have taken picture if the found something, especially with this Government, but I seems they are hoping that that story just vanishes without a logical conclusion to the billion dollars bags of physical cash....
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by ekefre4(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2015
This is what u get when u giv guns 2 touts with fake waec results
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by PubLlcEnemy(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
shizzy7:
That's Not a Joke at alllll,,, Just last week One of them killed a young Mother of 4 whose last child is just 11months Old because her husband(marwa driver) didn't give them money....

The bullets in their outdated guns are not for armed robbers But for Ordinary, hapless civilians...

If there are armed robbers in your house and you have your phone in your hands who would you call?

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by neocortex: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
They were simply carrying out the order from above,
after they failed to find "cache" of arms in Akwa Ibom government
house .the next thing is to start killing the lawmakers.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Lamasta(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Its Accidental Discharge.....Police 1430
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by bro4u: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Look for South-South trouble and pay darely... quote me anytime anyday
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by ozinetbiz: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by shizzy7(f): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

If there are armed robbers in your house and you have your phone in your hands who would you call?
I'll Call my Uncle who is in the military OR I'll call Area boys(Jungle Justice)) they're the surest...

Police will never answer you BUT they'll come when the robbers have finished operation..I've seen several instances where they gave silly excuses..

*No fuel
*We didn't get the direction
*We are on our way
*There is traffic...
I'm surrounded by 3 police stations and an Army barracks,,, Those policemen are cowards,,
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by jkross(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
The government should take away the guns and give them battons..who ever has to carry a gun as a police man has to go through series of training and tests including including regular psychoevaluation cos our weather and social and economic condition for this country dey touch for brain
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by agujames4real(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
The Akwa Ibom Police Public Relations Officer's reaction is feeble, what if the bullet had killed the man.
That's why I am always scared when ever I see these men with gun.
May God continue to save us from their accidental discharge.
A BAD WORKMAN THEY SAY ALWAYS QUARREL WITH HIS TOOLS.
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Kingspin(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
We are fully entering Buhari regime.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by engrjacuzzi: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
reminds me referee that gave Gibb red card for a foul Chamberlain committed. just because the lawmaker's name ended with -kan made the happy trigger policeman shoot on hearing Akan.
police should be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by thexzy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
The Nigerian Police can never accept defeat in matters like this.....since they are always right in their claims and as such u just can't probe them.....coz they will always try covering up every sh!t they're guilty of.
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by thexzy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
jkross:
The government should take away the guns and give them battons..who ever has to carry a gun as a police man has to go through series of training and tests including including regular psychoevaluation cos our weather and social and economic condition for this country dey touch for brain
Batons ke!!!! They will simply use it to play off ur head from ur neck....abeg oooo.......To me, I think KOBOKO should be given to them... u know... as Boy scott things.
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by RyanRobert: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin e dey pain me say dem no no come nairaland cum read comments if at all dem Sabi read..,.
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by 400billionman: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
OVI75:
If he(Lawmaker) had had been killd Accidental discharge just as he(Aniekan)stated would have bn aledged.Anyway when i saw the commisioner of police name i knew he is an Apc sympathizer.Exhibit my foot.

This APC government wants to useless the little sanity we have in our society..

This means if anybody by accidental discharge shoots my friend, i can go and register a gun, go to the shooters house and also shoot him by accidental discharge.

F4uck police..
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by PecE2Make: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
What else does the zoo police Know, they can't spell their name only to shout Occidental discharge that is their body language. will they ever shot any in the North?
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by PubLlcEnemy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
shizzy7:
I'll Call my Uncle who is in the military OR I'll call Area boys(Jungle Justice)) they're the surest...

Police will never answer you BUT they'll come when the robbers have finished operation..I've seen several instances where they gave silly excuses..

*No fuel
*We didn't get the direction
*We are on our way
*There is traffic...
I'm surrounded by 3 police stations and an Army barracks,,, Those policemen are cowards,,

Lol...
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by tsdarkside(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
this is what happens,if you make police men nervous......crime doesnt pay....
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Realist2: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
PDP is shouting it loud and clear that Buhari is sponsoring unofficial terrorism, harassing people of different political interest in connivance with security agent in order to influence judgment of election tribunal .
Today is Akan that is the victim,tomorrow it might be someone else,why is it that this is not happening in kano or any other APC control state ?
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by free13: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Realist2:
PDP is shouting it loud and clear that Buhari is sponsoring unofficial terrorism, harassing people of different political interest in connivance with security agent in order to influence judgment of election tribunal .
Today is Akan that is the victim,tomorrow it might be someone else,why is it that this is not happening in kano or any other APC control state ?
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
this is why we call nigeria a ZOO
Re: Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari is bas~tard shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana / Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP / Sowore: APC Attacks Atiku, PDP For Condemning Buhari, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.