Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal (40081 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by 1lovenaija: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki has arrived the Code of Conduct Tribunal where he is to answer to a 13 count charge of alleged false declaration of assets while he was governor of Kwara state. He arrived with his deputy, Ike Ekweremaadu and other senators.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8875

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by HungerBAD: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Surrounded by his 40 thieves.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by mmafhew(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Make dem deal with am.. Buh wait,...... God see him true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by OVI75(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Lets c APC(CCT) now.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Kan65: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
mmafhew:
Make dem deal with am.. Buh wait,...... God see him true
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by funlord(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2015
grin

Cct judge: you be thief?

Saraki: I no be thief

Cct judge: you dey loot?

Saraki: I no dey loot

Cct judge: you dey steal?

Saraki: I no dey steal

Let the "Argument, argument argue" commence!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by hodusglobal(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Why barring the live coverage nah

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by xpat1: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
No cause for alarm

It's now understandably clear that political forces are behind our Senate president present predicament, every effort is been deployed to tame the Senate president.

But what they don't realize is that Bukola Saraki is becoming more and more popular, and he is gaining people's sympathy day by day...

People like myself were neutral on this matter before but now it is crystal clear that some known forces are trying to put this man down...
He's got my full support today

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by 1lovenaija: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Oge Saraki 2 Day Na 2 Day

4 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by OkutaNla: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
I can see the likes of the Dep. Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, in Saraki's entourage along some other PDP senators, but no Dino? ? Even his political godson, current governor of Kwara is absent to lend support to his benefactor. I find that quite strange. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Mutuwa(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
we de wait sha..
the MOVIE just de start..

"na for afternoon them de catch black goat"

5 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
politics!!!

On the other news,
Check my articles on the agric section on how to create wealth in the Multi-billion naira plantain industry.
you will be glad you did....know more about the ever lucrative plantain farming business.

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by shiinihost: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
clear case of witchhunt.

5 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
I hate islam

Saraki I don't blame u, I blame ur religion

3 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Sijo01(f): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm, interesting movie. I can't wait to see the end.

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by sashx(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Watching in 90D
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by damton(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki. Sharp guy. See his face like corruption

6 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by dridowu: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
saraki surrounded by his 50 sinators

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by micklplus(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Nice.
The fight has commenced and I hope the opposition wont yell "witch hunting" when the light is beamed on them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by RedArrow: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Rat race
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Lisaint(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
following
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by samyyoung(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Its well
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by jhydebaba(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Ojoro cancel now....
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by bqlekan(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Contain him, not surround him With mics lipsrsealed he fit disappear I swear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
I won't be surprised if he is later absolved of all these charges, we may later realise its all just dramatic art

In Nigeria, only 0.2% of corrupt politicians are brought to book

3 Likes

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by kentochi(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
he should stand for his lots

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by DICKtator: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Please we want that type of pix they snapped Thinubu in the cubicle/box

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by hardywaltz(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki see ur life?

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
I hope say Dino followed him just lik he did when d wyf was invited by EFCC

1 Like

Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by ajepako(f): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
APC drama : Day 2

#sipping lemon tea#
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by laplace12(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
Lets see how the judge will lock him up in the presence of 50 senators grin
Re: Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal by NOTRIBE: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS / Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.