Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army (710 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today / BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by nonirap(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by Burger01(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Just kill these people. They are not worth living. angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by OAMMB(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2015
If i am to deal with this ones after surrendering....waiting for the judgement while they are kept in my custody
i will make sure they live in a pigs pen of about 5k-10k pigs....
cleaning and bathing the pigs and feeding with them....if they are hungry they will eat from the pigs
Every morning and night....they will get at least 24 strokes of better flogging.
Till their matter is decided in court.
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by OVI75(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Ehen,wots happening to the trigger?
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by swtchicgurl: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
we should organise a thanksgiving service for them, make them comfortable and drain them of useful information.
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by durubrian(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
good news... that's if this is not 'stage managed' .... they look hungry jare... NIGERIA ARM FORCES CAN FORCE ANYBODY TO ACCEPT ANY CRIME SEF..
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by nonirap(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2015
admin move to front page
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by baski92(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Why arrest dem, no mercy for the enemy. This guy's dey fall my hand , kill dem jare
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by owabor(f): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2015
No need to kill them, just make them relax and let them accept JESUS as d supreme LORD over their lives. Then they can tell u where their war lord Is hiding, I rest my case.
Re: BREAKING NEWS : 8 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Army by nonirap(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
OVI75:
Ehen,wots happening to the trigger?

it to use them to fetch information

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bad State Of Owerri-port Harcourt Road / Boko Haram Invades DSS Office, Kidnappers Attack Police / 15 People Confirmed Dead In Last Night Abuja Bomb Blast- NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.