Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. (599 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. by Lakayanah: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Any one that has one single in the market too wants to go outside Nigeria to have their babies it has become a thing of status. I just hope they are following the Saraki case, when it is used against these babies in the future hope you will not cry foul? The land that made you what you are today is suddenly not good enough for your baby. Illiteracy is not you not knowing how to read and write, it's you telling yourself that you are inferior. Lets clean up our act and put our house in order, then our passport will have value and we shall walk tall.
Re: I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. by Burger01(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
This is a matter of choice to those who could afford to deliver abroad. No need to debate on this smiley
Re: I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. by chudidonas(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Who no like better thing? This topic is dead on arrival or do u want us to discuss the benefits of being a UK or USA citizen
Re: I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. by tpiander: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Didn't I just see this topic in another section?
Re: I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. by Lakayanah: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
chudidonas:
Who no like better thing? This topic is dead on arrival or do u want us to discuss the benefits of being a UK or USA citizen
everyone likes better thing as you put it, if that better thing is yours you will certainly feel superior. Just a few years ago Dubai was a desert but today it's a paradise, or is it South Africa you want to talk about? That was submerged in apartheid regime? Today Nigerians are running there to spend their hard earned cash to holiday there if only we can put our house in order the world would troop in.
Re: I Must Deliver "Abroad " Syndrome. by chudidonas(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lakayanah:
everyone likes better thing as you put it, if that better thing is yours you will certainly feel superior. Just a few years ago Dubai was a desert but today it's a paradise, or is it South Africa you want to talk about? That was submerged in apartheid regime? Today Nigerians are running there to spend their hard earned cash to holiday there if only we can put our house in order the world would troop in.
I understand your point. But before we collectively fix Nigeria, let us individually start the good work by fixing our immdiate environment and communities. Charity begins at home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Load! The Game’s Girlfriend Wants To Get Breast Reduction / Rapper Fetty Wap Involved In Serious Motorcycle Accident (photos) / A Nairalander Song.. About the bombin fighting killings!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.