Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers (1692 Views)

Meaning Of Adsense No-reply Message You Get When Adsense Rule Is Not Obeyed. / No More Wahala Getting Google Adsense!! (no Scam) / Top 10 Adnetworks For Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Some of you might have noticed that google adsense no longer disable the accounts of adsense publishers that violated their TOS. While some of you might be in doubt, let me share my story. Between last year and this year, I have applied for Adsense using 6 different Gmail accounts and all of them got banned because of invalid click activity. I lost all hope and almost stopped my website www.fkxclusive.com from being online until august this year when I created a new gmail account and decided to re-apply for adsense on the same website that got banned so I re-applied and I got a mail stating that I have passed the first stage so I place the Adsense code on my website and within one week, my Adsense account stopped showing me the red alert that says I am still under review so that meant I have been approved though I was still in doubt but I noticed 3 weeks passed and my account was still running fine cuz all the other adsense accounts i had were never successful for up to a week before getting disabled but this one was different. I was so overwhelmed and at last I'm finally earning good income from Adsense despite the fact that I'm on the entertainment and news niche, my ctr is 5.80% and so far, the minimum I get a day is $7.. My total earnings on Adsense as at the time of writing this article is exactly $111.94... Also, all my Adsense accounts that were disabled are now longer showing disabled but disapproved which means I can still re-apply with them for another website. I must say that I like this new development on Adsense cuz they only suspend violators of their TOS and not banning. You guys can also re-apply if you were ever banned.... Cheers
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Warlord3000(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Funny cos I just got click bombed and was disabled this morning...

In fact some hours ago....

Will check it out again sha
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Warlord3000:

You were not disabled but only suspended
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Warlord3000(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Infohelp:

You were not disabled but only suspended

Trust me I think I know the difference between a disabled and a suspended message notification smiley

It's all good sha
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Danyl(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
infohelp is right. they minus anything you got through invalid clicks from your earnings. that is a new development though.
@Warlord3000
if you got clickbombed try to check your web statistics log, you will see who the culprit is. n besides try to mk a strong case with submission you might b reinstated who kknows?
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Warlord3000(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Danyl:
infohelp is right. they minus anything you got through invalid clicks from your earnings. that is a new development though.
@Warlord3000
if you got clickbombed try to check your web statistics log, you will see who the culprit is. n besides try to mk a strong case with submission you might b reinstated who kknows?

Alright if you say so... smiley

Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by kingstylo01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Warlord3000:

what does click bombed mean? Clicking your ads or your site attacked with bots that clicks them for you?
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by javijabor: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
kingstylo01:
what does click bombed mean? Clicking your ads or your site attacked with bots that clicks them for you?

Some Bots randomly attacks any site by continually clicking on the ads.

Sorry bro...

But how can this be prevented

Any Suggestions
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Warlord3000:

Alright if you say so... smiley
Wow. They really disabled your account. File an appeal
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by kingstylo01(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
javijabor:

Some Bots randomly attacks any site by continually clicking on the ads.

Sorry bro...

But how can this be prevented

Any Suggestions
i heard there are antispam bots you can install on your blog. I don't know their names sha.
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Biggest lie of the month.

They ban 3 of my friends last month... 1 day to pay day.

Instead of receiving bank alert, they received ban alert

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by mosezky: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
you can protect your wordpress site from click bomb....with just a simple plugin
Re: Google Adsense No Longer Ban Publishers by emillionaire: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2015
if any of you are on WordPress join this g

(1) (Reply)

Help Open Amazon Affiliate Account (1k) / Pls Does Anyone Know Any Mastercard Atm In Nigeria / Utiware Domain And Website Suspended - What Are My Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.