Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,965 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Opinion :Buhari Should Introduce Youths Into His Government By Laurels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion :Buhari Should Introduce Youths Into His Government By Laurels (298 Views)

An Open Letter to Federal Government by Great Ife Students' Union / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Organs Or Arms Of Government By Joel3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion :Buhari Should Introduce Youths Into His Government By Laurels by Josh1000: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Now we are expecting the ministerial list and most likely the average age on that list will be 55-65. Am suggesting the Government bring youths into power.
President Buhari many of these youth believed in your cause and supported your candidacy. I recall the jubilation in my school Cmul LUTH when your victory was apparent. Bring young people into government so they can reduce rigidity and Foster development.
It's good for experience and a strong balance in the county.
We are building a nation that should attain decelopmental stability and the Youths should be part of it. Many youths have shown excellence in student administration and they can be useful tools in nation development.
I hope the honourable government of PMB adopts this

Joshua Laurels
Public Speaker /Youth Activist

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Addressing United Nation / Saraki Should Resign - Labour Union / What Role Of Women Under President Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.