Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? (2694 Views)

How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by dowjones(m): 5:39am On Apr 15, 2009
Hi guys, my bank says the highest amount i can transfer from my account is $10,000 and it has to be on a weekly basis and i find that very frustrating. can anyone give me a hint on how i can send more funds out of the country. I'd be happy if anyone shares this.
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by oluyale(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
Its true
contact me, i can offer u help,  if i can prove genuity of the biz and source of the funds
I work with one of the new generation Bank.

ademola.ogunyale@gmail.com

cheers
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by imperialco: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
lol its simple naa.

if you have $100,000,divide it into 10 places and deposit naa, use multiple branches of your bank and it would solve your problem.

wish you luck.
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by dowjones(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2009
@ imperialco, i thought of that, i was told any banks that tried such a stunt could be sanctioned !
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by lapson: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2009
you can get in touch with me if i know the genuity of the transaction
2154001845 am based in usa
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by akanxpress: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2011
@Dowjones
You can transfer more than $10,000, but it requires you making letters of credit just like in formal import business. If it's for busines purpose, discuss with your Bank, they will guide you. Most Bank Branches can't handle that; preferably be go to Bank Hqtrs - the right dept will know what to do.
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by odig1: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2011
I can be of help if you want to send money to UK.I also help to receive from Uk at a cheap rates.Contact me 08028303520
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by moreprof: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
Very Possible, talk to your bank!
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by obisesantj(m): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2011
HELLO' TO TRANSFER SOME OF AMOUNT IN DOLLARS IS VERY SIMPLE, I'M WORK IN ONE OF THE NEW GENERATION BANK, I CAN HELP YOU TO COLLECT INTERNATIONAL MONEY E-TRANSACT.
THIS ONE IS GOING TO HELPED YOU TO TRANSFER ANY AMOUNT IN DOLLAR AS YOU LIKE.
AND MIND YOU TO OPEN DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT IS VERY SIMPLE IN SOME NEW GENERATION BANK, JUST LOOK FOR ANY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, LETTER OF PROMOTION OF ANYBODY OR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF ANYBODY. YOU CAN JUST CONTACT ME.
TROUGH teejayobisesan@yahoo.com 07057799423
AND IF YOU WANT TO USE DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT VERY URGENTLY CONTACT ME.
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by 2sexy(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2011
Op, you have been told the best answer any reasonable genuie minded sane person would tell you-TALK TO YOUR BANK.

But you would love do it the st.u.pid way, call any of guys who say you should contact them.
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by femmy2010(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2011
Money lost to fraudster is almost impossible to get back,
Talk to your bank again as im sure they should be able to help you out.
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by sovpounds(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
dowjones:

Hi guys, my bank says the highest amount i can transfer from my account is $10,000 and it has to be on a weekly basis and i find that very frustrating. can anyone give me a hint on how i can send more funds out of the country. I'd be happy if anyone shares this.

If your transfer is to the United Kingdom, all you need to do is to pay naira into a UBA account and you would receive pounds sterling the next day. The money can be paid either in cash or into any bank account in the United Kingdom.
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by imconfused(f): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
what of sending gbp back to naija and i dont have a gbp dom account back home
western union,moneygram and the likes r huge ripoffs
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by glowithdan(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2011
Presently in the UK, and can help you with the needed idea!

1. Where are you sending this money to
2. e-mail me on glowithdan@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by thoughtful: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
Pls I got a mesage 4rm lee finance loan, oferin 2 gve me a loan of 400 thousand nara. Bt shuld pay 6,000 naira to a account nd send details of my acc nd I'd card. Pls house has anyone heard of dis pple nd are ddey 4 real?
Re: How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? by signal: 12:52am On Oct 28, 2011
How can one transfer huge amount to either a company in malaysia or USA without bank charges?

(1) (Reply)

Lean How To Start Your Own Poultry Business: / Top 10 Most Valuable Currencies / SCAM Alert..the Phishing Game Has Slightly Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.