Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today (14257 Views)

Edo LG Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears / Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by TeamSimple(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Apc...smh for this useless devils in human flesh body.
it shall not be well with whoever tampered with your brighter rewarding future and turned it sour embarassed
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Are the masses not the cause of their problem. Let the corruption search light locate the governor of the state now and you will see the same set of people carrying placard shouting with-hunting #SARAKITRIAL# is an example. Poverty indeed is a virus.

treasuress:
and the government officials are buying private jets and their children are driving porches... God will punish their generation angry angry how will you they feed... I wonder how these insensitive government can sleep comfortably

They should not worry we boys will collect the money back in a hundred fold... They shall shed tears for their children and missing Money... angry

1 Like

Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Dimsteel(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
ok
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Ghost01(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:
While the dullard has enough billions of Naira globetrotting many nations. angry angry angry angry angry
See your life outside. Bad belle don cloud your head. The OP explicitly states that the workers are of the Ondo State government and that the state government has gotten its own portion of the bailout funds. Did you even read the story at all?

4 Likes

Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ghost01:
See your life outside. Bad belle don cloud your head. The OP explicitly states that the workers are of the Ondo State government and that the state government has gotten its own portion of the bailout funds. Did you even read the story at all?
Whatever! The dullard is touring the world with the nation's billions of Naira!

1 Like

Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Omololu007(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Drabeey:

Abeg o, owambe for that thursday NA course wey person no fit carry abeg.?
this is so dam funny bro

1 Like

Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
OAMMB:
so why all the noise about osun when ondo is gulity of the same offence
Can you compare a state owning his workers 2months salary to that of osun's 8months .
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by emmadaji: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Instead of them going out to search for baba that has been kipnap they are here prostesting of there unpaid salary
keep protesting.
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by babadem2much(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Burger01:
Olodo ni e! smiley

Una no go kill person for this forum I swear grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by sniper1305(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sicozone:
well, gud for him....... so nairalanders, today is
my birthday and I've come to have my likes just
as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me
u nor dey tyr? Sinc mrng
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by onyxo76(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
where are the workers in osun state...oya over to you...
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by lanreokoro(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
OAMMB:
The months re different!!!
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by OAMMB(f): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
lanreokoro:
The months re different!!!
ok...thanks
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Sicozone(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
sniper1305:
u nor dey tyr? Sinc mrng
hehehehehe! no be me oooooo, na God for my life and na still my day now.....till 11:59 tongue
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by omotolani22(f): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
smileyI saw daddy Moyin in the first picture
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by arolexwalex1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
mimiko !!! Open osustech that you shut down.. pay workers salary..
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by arolexwalex1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
emmadaji:
Instead of them going out to search for baba that has been kipnap they are here prostesting of there unpaid salary
keep protesting.
will the baba feed them?
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by toyosimi(f): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
I thought it's only osun workers that won't celebrate sallah
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by tola268: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
I'm expecting #6m from him. Out of my #6m. Let him pay #5,000 I beg. I wan do #ileya. Let him pay #5,995,000 later.
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Nicklaus(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
OAMMB:
hypocrites everywhere....

Hot specs by the way

What's your best moment ? wink
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Tade1: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Mimiko is just a thief! Dude's beenn stealing since he was in diapers.
No road construction since he assumed office.. bad roads everywhere in the state.
Even local govt election has not been conducted for years, he chooses whoever he wants..Interim chairmen, just to make embezzlement of funds easier.
Like that wasn't enough, he gave bribes just to ensure PDP had more seats in the State House of Ass and made them impeach the deputy Gov. Now, he has everyone in his cabinet wrapped around his fingers. No one can speak up for fear of being sacked.
Mimiko, you've not paid your workers 3months salary, yet you still find ways of extorting the little they have with your Resident Card Sh*t.
Olusegun Mimiko, your cup will soon be full.
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by OAMMB(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
hypocrites everywhere....

Hot specs by the way

What's your best moment ? wink

Moments shared with family.
Family is everything for me.
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Nicklaus(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
OAMMB:

Moments shared with family. Family is everything for me.
I understand perfectly. Good.
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by Nicklaus(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
OAMMB:

Moments shared with family. Family is everything for me.
Re: Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today by OAMMB(f): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos / Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) / Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.