Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. (3381 Views)

"I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Top 10 Gospel Musicians In Nigeria Today (current List) / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by buki5: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Money, fame and power are just some of the attributes that make today’s world billionaires and these young outstanding Nigerians have achieved that in a very short time.

Young, brimming with ideas and and a determination to achieve the impossible, these three young men are pragmatically carving a niche for themselves in the global centre stage as respectable billionaires in their own right:

1. Sijibomi Ogundele
ijibomi is notably the youngest Nigerian man so far to reach a billion in earnings from business investments.

The 34 year old entrepreneur who is the CEO of Sujimoto, a real estate business empire, was featured in Forbes Africa as a brave young Entrepreneur, an astute businessman with the capacity to change the Nigerian real-estate industry.

Mr. Ogundele boasts of a vast degree of experience as a venture capitalist and investment strategist has provided a solid background in ensuring Sujimoto achieves its mission in the establishment of classy housing units in Nigeria that can compete with its counterparts globally.

In a previous interview with Punch, Sijubomi revealed his affection for fast cars and antique watches. He got the inspiration for the name Sujimoto from a Japanese university professor he encountered, Dr. Sujimoto Koga who had a profound influence on him.

The very articulate Siju loves the luxurious lifestyle and he is not afraid to enjoy the best things in life. At 33, he bought a pricey Patek Phillipe wristwatch that costs $150,000 (N23 million) and when asked, he said he procured it so his grandson can one day use it.

The young man who had a very humble beginning in Agege is responsible for the popular Medici Terraces at Milverton Road, Ikoyi. The buildings are architectural masterpieces that would make jaws drop instantly.

See full list: http://newspepa.com/3-youngest-billionaires-in-nigeria-today-no1-is-the-biggest-boy-in-lagos-island-46540

Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by Holyfield1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Post the rest please.....Meanwhile, the sons and daughter of our politicians are way richer then all these aforementioned men
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by menix(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Still searching for my name..
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by Dmanlex(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
where's the second and third. Hope ure not sleeping
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cool.It has been my desire to be Over rich.. I mean international and local
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by InsaneTamie(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Although I have nothing yet, I still feel blessed.. smiley
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by emaculate99: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by olukayoday(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
laa laaa deeee daaaa!!!
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by Stanleyafam(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
What of oga nairaland
Re: 3 Youngest Billionaires In Nigeria Today. by Horus(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qirCH-tdxU

Sijibomi Ogundele Speaks About Becoming a Billionaire Through Entrepreneurship

(1) (Reply)

Married Nollywood Actress Caught Cheating With A Toy Boy(photos) / First Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower / Tupac: Another Criminal Psychopath Black Panther Freemason Sodomite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.