Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

If I Were Saraki... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Saraki... (389 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / From The Political Persepective: What Would You Do If You Were Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Saraki... by dialfa: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
I will start an emergency parliamentary session to discuss and vote on the immunity of prosecution of the presidents and vice-presidents of the Senate and House of Assemblies.
Re: If I Were Saraki... by JewelRegi(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lolz
Re: If I Were Saraki... by ibedun: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
That is not tenable my friend plus he has to get 2/3rds of the senate and house of assembly plus 2/3 of all state of assembly.

It will not work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Partners ‘she Leads Africa’ Programme / Buhari Needs Nigerians’ Help To Fight Corruption – Hon. Odeneye / #thelist: APC Bribing Media To Give Nominees Soft Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.