Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). (5395 Views)

Direction (mile12 To Iganmu) / Direction Please! From Ikorodu To Shippers' Tower Apapa (dragnet Limited) / I Need Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please nairalanders, as the topic above stated. I kindly need your help with direction to dragnet office from Mile12. Am having a test with them tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by 4reala(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
I dnt knw where dragnet office is but I can direct u on how 2 get 2 apapa. But u can google d address and ask when u get to Apapa. From mile 12, enter Oshodi bus, when u get to d last bus stop, u will get another bus going to wharf. When u get 2 d last bus stop datz Apapa. Best of Luck
Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by TheFury: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
From mile 12 get bus to Oshodi. Get bus going to Coconut/Wharf Apapa. When at Apapa Wharf, find a bike going to Shipper's Towers, that's where dragnet office is in Apapa.
Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
4reala:
I dnt knw where dragnet office is but I can direct u on how 2 get 2 apapa. But u can google d address and ask when u get to Apapa. From mile 12, enter Oshodi bus, when u get to d last bus stop, u will get another bus going to wharf. When u get 2 d last bus stop datz Apapa. Best of Luck
Thanks, I'd gone through that route before and it was stressful. Can you guide me through the route from costain?

Cc:TheFury, other nairalanders.
Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by TheFury: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Huh I really don't know how else to guide you here. That's the best I got. Maybe someone else can help you out. All I know is you can't miss the building if you pick a bike from wharf. Shipper's Towers is...well... a Tower.
Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
TheFury:
Huh I really don't know how else to guide you here. That's the best I got. Maybe someone else can help you out. All I know is you can't miss the building if you pick a bike from wharf. Shipper's Towers is...well... a Tower.
Thanks, I actually got there without taking the Oshodi- mile 2 route.

In case anyone stumbles on this thread for direction: There is a direct bus under mile12 bridge that goes straight to Apapa. When you get to Apapa, stop at the Flour Mill of Nigeria (FMN) building, you can easily navigates your way from there to the shippers council building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by InLuvWithChrist(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Need help guys.. I need direction from mile 2 to ashanti barracks,Apapa.
Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by sharplikenail: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
InLuvWithChrist:
Need help guys.. I need direction from mile 2 to ashanti barracks,Apapa.

Directions from Mile 2 to Badia, Lagos

http://lara.ng/?getdirections=60601

Walk To MILE 2 Bus Stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Orile Iganmu
Get Off at: Suuru Alaba Bus stop
Price: ₦30 - 50

Take a Keke Napep
Heading Toward: Boundary Bus Stop
Get Off at: Boundary Bus Stop
Price: ₦100

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Waterside Bus Stop
Get Off at: Press Bus stop
Price: ₦30

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦160 - 180

Estimated Travel Time: 20 mins

All directions are available on http://Lara.ng

1 Like

Re: Kindly Need Direction From Mile12 To Apapa(dragnet). by InLuvWithChrist(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2017
sharplikenail:

Directions from Mile 2 to Badia, Lagos

http://lara.ng/?getdirections=60601

Walk To MILE 2 Bus Stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Orile Iganmu
Get Off at: Suuru Alaba Bus stop
Price: ₦30 - 50

Take a Keke Napep
Heading Toward: Boundary Bus Stop
Get Off at: Boundary Bus Stop
Price: ₦100

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Waterside Bus Stop
Get Off at: Press Bus stop
Price: ₦30

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦160 - 180

Estimated Travel Time: 20 mins

All directions are available on http://Lara.ng
Thanks bro, really apprct.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme / Pianist And Drummer Needed / Apply For Zintex Oil & Gas Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.