Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] (6768 Views)

OMG Guys, Check Out Rick Ross’s New Look ( PHOTOS ) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front / Tboss poses with her boo, Miyonse in racy outfit at the "Alter Ego" After Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by helenajah: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015

Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
My small prick dat will loss insyd her ass....
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Big butt
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by nikkiking(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nop tnx
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
WOW ITS Amazing how such a fat lady has a firm body!
n with a glowing skin
shez a petty woman , so many men will.
but im into slim gurls but must hav a round bowl though

5 Likes

Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Luckymay(f): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na dis type guys of nowadays dey fall for.
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by yorex2011: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
They should photoshop the shadow of the lap next time

10 Likes

Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by ATMC(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
yorex2011:
They should photoshop the shadow of the lap next time
jinx!
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by TOSINSESI: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bcs the alter na Indian temple angry
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Mcbussy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
helenajah:
Pls Can you take her to the alter? more >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/heheh-omg-guys-can-you-take-this-kind.html

Yeah why not?... I can take her there to help me it. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by florence15(f): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
For real??
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Her shadow on the ground is not commensurate with what I'm seeing. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by deanoffaculty: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jeez!!! See Back-Axle engine.....
I can take her to altar for marriage with Manual or readers guide. Engines like this can be very difficult to drive at times without user guide.
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by dkronicle(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yes
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by ivyT(f): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mehn, c k-leg
Heavy tank of poopoo
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by majalisa(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
WOW ITS Amazing how such a fat lady has a firm body!
n with a glowing skin
shez a petty woman , so many men will.
but im into slim gurls but must hav a round bowl though
she reminds me of an ostrich..can't and wont

1 Like

Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by lordcyl3(m): 1:26am On Sep 23, 2015
am I dead?
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by pet4ril(f): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2015
What's there grin this is real Tools grin
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by duduade: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
To get your varieties of affordable and classy furnitures which includes sofas, t.v stands, dining tables, side stool stands and library stands please visit

www.furnitureplaceng.com...

A trial shall convince you...

Discounts will be given...

You can also purchase our furnitures' on Konga... Delivery to any part of the country is available. .. Lagos orders will be free delivery.

Payments will be made after delivery of orders.
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by steph2sweet(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Toro Toro
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
majalisa:
she reminds me of an ostrich..can't and wont

lol
yea i said many men didnt say all men
like i siad befor me too im into slim gals
but get my point, this woman is a queen compare to other fat women i see with stretch mark and dilapidated skin.
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by majalisa(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

lol
yea i said many men didnt say all men
like i siad befor me too im into slim gals
but get my point, this woman is a queen compare to other fat women i see with stretch mark and dilapidated skin.
you are ryt but earth moving equipment aint my thing
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
majalisa:
you are ryt but earth moving equipment aint my thing

lol.
ok
Re: Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO] by Gmekx(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
ivyT:
Mehn, c k-leg

Heavy tank of poopoo

Wait, Turn lemme check, am planning on taking to the altar

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bobrisky's Late Dad And Mom (photos) / [photos] J Matins Joins Peter P-square To Celebrate His Son’s Birthday / Nicki Minaj Dumps Meek Mill For Nigerian Rapper VIC.O...PHOTOS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.