Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) (22412 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Obasanjo, Presidents Sirleaf, Nana Addo Akufo At 51st ECOWAS Summit In Liberia / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by youngaz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
wat more can i say self wink wink wink all of dem are just honouring diz leader coz dey no dat he iz nt clueless lyk d wailing wailers use 2 say grin grin grin anyway once again *WAILING WAILERS* over 2 u oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by florence15(f): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Okk..
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by godwil114(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
jboy73:
Ogogoro drinking leader. Brukutu sipping leader.
Daura man... Always balling and taking pics like wizkid. Very soon he go the host party for night club
. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
bia dis man Buhari get to work

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by africanoffshore(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
moscobabs:
this is how president should look like
unlike the Hatman

Hatman had nothing on Salva Kiir Mayardit - President of South Sudan.
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
in the pic above..i wnder whch countries presidents are positioned far left.
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
africanoffshore:

Hatman had nothing on Salva Kiir Mayardit - President of South Sudan.
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Can someone get high on kunu ni ?

Mogidi:
Wearing dark shades after getting high on kunu.
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
nickxtra:
Point of correction, pls. He can't summon leaders of their own right, rather he invited them.

Whether they were invited or summoned, it does not matter all we know there was a call and the people called answered promptly angry so watss ur own MstchwWwwww!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
PMBEST NONI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Mogidi: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Can someone get high on kunu ni ?

What does he get high on? Is it fura da nono?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by neocortex: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Whether they were invited or summoned, it dosr not matter all we know there was a call and thr people called answered promptly angry so watss ur own MstchwWwwww!!!!!

You didn't get his point, you can only summon your servants not your equals.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Toktee(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
M4gunners:
Why the madness going on in Nigeria continues!
Hey bro,is "while" not "why"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
I can safely assert that the pre election paid internet warriors of the APC are still very much on ground. Their job is to attack anybody that says the truth about the govt. They are paid to shore up the image of Sai baba no matter what he does. Pay no attention to them its their mouth they want to satisfy .They are everywhere ready to attack u on the internet once you say anything bad of the government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by neocortex: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
Very proactive leader! He summoned ECOWAS leaders to Abuja immediately to address the madness going on in Burkinafaso unlike one guy I use to know.

Wow, so you acknowledge that your god was once a mad man(1983) ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by oluemmakay(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
If the Number of photographs this man has taken can be equal to the projects he has commissioned... He can rest for the rest of his tenure...
The economy need to feel the impact positively...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
kokoA:
Very proactive leader! He summoned ECOWAS leaders to Abuja immediately to address the madness going on in Burkinafaso unlike one guy I use to know.

what is going on in Burkinafaso??...i missed that...
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
neocortex:

Wow, so you acknowledge that your god was once a mad man(1983) ?
"I am a born-again democrat"..... Buhari tongue
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
opribo:
I can safely assert that the pre election paid internet warriors of the APC are still very much on ground. Their job is to attack anybody that says the truth about the govt. They are paid to shore up the image of Sai baba no matter what he does. Pay no attention to them its their mouth they want to satisfy .They are everywhere ready to attack u on the internet once you say anything bad of the government.

paid??...you dey craze??...me,i just have the interesst of the ol africa and the black-race in my mind,nothing else.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]How ironic a Dictator and former Coup Plotter (1983 Coup in Nigeria) hosting other leaders to talk about coup[/size]
A dictator? Yea
Coup plotter? No
Google is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
No electricity for over a week now, has body language stopped working already or was it body odour?
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by neocortex: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

A dictator? Yea
Coup plotter? No
Google is your friend.

Wow, so Shagari willfully handed over to Buhari the dictator ?
Sahara reporters have caused severe damage to many peoples psyche.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by laffwitmi: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Better than your ogogoro master
Mogidi:
Wearing dark shades after getting high on kunu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Mogidi: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
laffwitmi:
Better than your ogogoro master
How many times did you see GEJ wearing dark shades?
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
neocortex:

Wow, so Shagari willfully handed over to Buhari the dictator ?
Sahara reporters have caused severe damage to many peoples psyche.
http://www.punchng.com/feature/interview/ibb-not-buhari-overthrew-shagaris-govt-col-nyiam/
http://www.gamji.com/article6000/news7202.htm check that for the details of the coup. I wonder where you got your Sahara reporter's citation from.
It's all in public domain for everyone that's interested to know the truth. Don't just listen, learn to read.
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by neocortex: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/interview/ibb-not-buhari-overthrew-shagaris-govt-col-nyiam/
http://www.gamji.com/article6000/news7202.htm check that for the details of the coup. I wonder where you got your Sahara reporter's citation from.
It's all in public domain for everyone that's interested to know the truth. Don't just listen, learn to read.

An article from a Buhari appologist and a coup lover proves nothing,
Buhari was a member of the evil coup plotters of 1983 who overthrew
a democratic government.
Even Buhari himself have confessed to planning the coup.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by fregmath: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Click the Link below to earn Extra Cash..Either on Mobile Phone or on your Personal Computer.. Easy Cash. (VERY REAL)

http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=6396
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by fregmath: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Click the Link below to earn Extra Cash..Either on Mobile Phone or on your Personal Computer.. Easy Cash. (VERY REAL)

http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=6396

youngaz:
wat more can i say self wink wink wink all of dem are just honouring diz leader coz dey no dat he iz nt clueless lyk d wailing wailers use 2 say grin grin grin anyway once again *WAILING WAILERS* over 2 u oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by mahyowah(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Raymondville:
The most photosensitive president ever liveth grin

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2572413/natural-way-reducing-tummy-fat
Na him dey snap himself
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
neocortex:

An article from a Buhari appologist and a coup lover proves nothing,
Buhari was a member of the evil coup plotters of 1983 who overthrew
a democratic government.
Even Buhari himself have confessed to planning the coup.
I cited 2different reports, one was an interview of his so called apologist, while the other was an article on the history of that coup.
I thought what a learned person should do is to disprove with fact, but not really disappointed, am not in an academic forum. Now, I agree you are right if you think your half knowledge is enough.
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by harry509: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
klem93:
President Buhari today hosted some African leaders to an Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit at the presidential wing of the Nnadmdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja. The leaders discussed solely on the current political situation in Burkina Faso.

. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/president-muhammadu-buhari-host.html
spread d change evriwia.
Re: Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by RaptorX: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

what is going on in Burkinafaso??...i missed that...
The interim president was overthrown by the military.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.