Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off (1822 Views)

Is This The Way Jumia Is Ripping Nigerians? Very Bad!! / Help!!! MTN is ripping me off / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off by alorax2(f): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
hello fellow nairalanders, i have been using my airtel line for over 5 years now, since the month of june i notice that anytime i recharge, an SMS will sent to me informing me that 50 naira has been deducted from my account.

example: 922: SMS Pack 1 service has been renewed on your airtel Mobile at NGN 50.0 for 7 days
i never subscribed for any SMS pack, i have called customer care all to no avail, today being 22 of September will be the third time i will visit airtel office at Ilupeju about the issue. they will inform me not to recahrge my line for 24 hours only for me to recharge at the appointed time and the same thing will happen

pls i need urgent help.

thanks.

P;S: the number which sends me SMS is always 922
Re: Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off by emmchi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Send STOP to that number.
Re: Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off by alorax2(f): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
emmchi:
Send STOP to that number.

i have sent STOP to both that numb er and also 160 but no result
Re: Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off by emmchi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Next time when you go to their office or call just tell them you will port to another network if the issue is not resolve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off by alorax2(f): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
emmchi:
Next time when you go to their office or call just tell them you will port to another network if the issue is not resolve.

will that make them to resolve the issue? even when i subscribe for daily 20Mb. the 20mb which was formerly 10m no dey last me one hour for just using whatsapp

i tire for airtel o
Re: Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 25, 2015
alorax2:
hello fellow nairalanders, i have been using my airtel line for over 5 years now, since the month of june i notice that anytime i recharge, an SMS will sent to me informing me that 50 naira has been deducted from my account.

example: 922: SMS Pack 1 service has been renewed on your airtel Mobile at NGN 50.0 for 7 days
i never subscribed for any SMS pack, i have called customer care all to no avail, today being 22 of September will be the third time i will visit airtel office at Ilupeju about the issue. they will inform me not to recahrge my line for 24 hours only for me to recharge at the appointed time and the same thing will happen

pls i need urgent help.

thanks.

P;S: the number which sends me SMS is always 922

I'm tired of it too... as in it's so annoying... I'm tired of calling customer care over it.
Re: Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off by alorax2(f): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
tabsyyy:

I'm tired of it too... as in it's so annoying... I'm tired of calling customer care over it.

my dear go to their office, them don stop the silly SMS pack, no more ripping me off, i thank Baba God

(1) (Reply)

Camon C8 Changing Of Imei Issue / There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) / Stunned ! Land Rover Rolling Smartphone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.