Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown (15722 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
onuwaje:

Enugu and ekiti

Yes o boss...Awgu camp at Enugu and Ise-Ekiti camp

We are still trying to contact former residents

Sorry for the delay cheesy

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:
LIVE TIMERS

Last updated: September 24, 2015

OUTGOING
2014 Batch C: 40 Days left
2015 Batch A: 6 Months left

INCOMING
2015 Batch B, Stream I: 34 Days to go
2015 Batch B, Stream II: 62 Days to go
2016 Batch A: 6 months to go

37 Camps Total
We all know that though corpers will be sent at the same time to different camps in the country. The camps are not the same. While some camps are palaces smiley , some others are hell . Therefore, what camp were you when mobilized, pls share the experience you had to allow others incoming to fortify their selves very well.
Which camp needs mosquito net?
Which camp food is very bad?

Your comments will be highly welcome, especially to the incoming B15 Stream 1

Cc: lalasticlala, yokiti
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by durella32: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2015
So far it is in nigeria u are goin to need a mosquito net for every cam0[quote author=JibrilJunior post=38319616][/quote]
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 12:55am On Sep 24, 2015
durella32:
So far it is in nigeria u are goin to need a mosquito net for every cam0

Oh okay..thanks

Are you outgone, outgoing or incoming?
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by gnykelly(m): 3:29am On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Oh okay..thanks
what e the condition of sokoto kogi and bayelsa.
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Sambest2(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Oh okay..thanks
I think he is incame or income cheesy grin
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Lagos is one of the best camps in the country
Abuja is classical
But delta..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Pictures coming in soon
Seriously..... Ahhhhhhh I should have picked Calaber or Akwa Ibom instead o
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Good afternoon intending Corp members or I will rather say Otondos loading..

I served 2years ago and I can say the 3weeks camp exercise was fun.

Briefly let me advice some of you who have not select your desired locations.

Nigeria has 6 geo-political zones: North Central (FCT, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, etc), North East(Borno, Yobe, Gombe, etc), North West, South South, South West, South east.

Places with the best NYSC camps are, Osun, Ogun, Gombe, Lagos, FCT, Oyo, Cross river and few

Places with the Worst NYSC camps are Niger, Akwa Ibom, Edo and few others.

Places with the best career opportunities (Banks, Professional Trainings & Companies) are All South West, South South, South east, FCT, Ilorin, lokoja, Nassarawa, jos, Kaduna, kano municipal and maiduguri.

Places with business opportunities are Kano municipal (sabo gari), Lagos, Aba, Benin, Ontisha, Ibadan, Makurdi, and few others.

States Governments that pay Corp members well are FCT, Lagos, Crossrivers and Rivers.

Places with poor/worst internet facilities are common in if not all northern hemispheres except FCT, Kaduna, kano, katsina and maiduguri.

Meanwhile 85 percent of people serving in North are posted as teachers at their place of primary assignment

While 60 percent of people posted to south served as teachers at their place of primary assignment.

I wish all intended Corp members of the best.

Corper wi oo! Wa o!

Posted by: wristbangle

Cc: gnykelly

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Sambest2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Oya, pictures

Or adonbilivit. undecided undecided

Check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1867070/graphics-worsening-pictures-oyo-state

JibrilJunior:

Nigeria has 6 geo-political zones: North Central (FCT, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, etc), North East(Borno, Yobe, Gombe, etc), North West, South South, South West, South east.

[size=20pt]Places with the best NYSC camps are, Osun, Ogun, Gombe, Lagos, FCT, Oyo , Cross river and few[/size]

Places with the best career opportunities (Banks, Professional Trainings & Companies) are All South West, South South, South east, FCT, Ilorin, lokoja, Nassarawa, jos, Kaduna, kano municipal and maiduguri.

Places with business opportunities are Kano municipal (sabo gari), Lagos, Aba, Benin, Ontisha, Ibadan, Makurdi, and few others.

States Governments that pay Corp members well are FCT, Lagos, Crossrivers and Rivers.

Places with poor/worst internet facilities are common in if not all northern hemispheres except FCT, Kaduna, kano, katsina and maiduguri.

Meanwhile 85 percent of people serving in North are posted as teachers at their place of primary assignment

While 60 percent of people posted to south served as teachers at their place of primary assignment.

Corper wi oo! Wa o!

You just proved you've been giving disjointed stories. At a certain time Oyo camp was a trash, now its ok.

CC: Wunmi590 Bjay5585 Seun305 sambest2

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by wunmi590(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sambest2:

You just proved you've been giving disjointed stories. At a certain time Oyo camp was a trash, now its ok.

Is like that OP is high on weed grin
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Sambest2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Hahahaha, I don't blame him, its what copy and paste can do grin . Truth can be dynamic, at some time Oyo camp was a mess but its OK now.

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by wunmi590(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sambest2:

Hahahaha, I don't blame him, its what copy and paste can do grin . Truth can be dynamic, at some time Oyo camp was a mess but its OK now.

Thanks jawe, when he mentioned me about the news, I almost faint, but when you came and told me with evidence that the camp is in a good shape, my mind came to rest, have been even thinking of porting to akwa-ibom, because I chose it as my second choice, and I choose Abuja, as the third.

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by onuwaje(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Thanks jawe, when he mentioned me about the news, I almost faint, but when you came and told me with evidence that the camp is in a good shape, my mind came to rest, have been even thinking of porting to akwa-ibom, because I chose it as my second choice, and I choose Abuja, as the third.

OYO is ur case
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by wunmi590(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
onuwaje:

OYO is ur case

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sambest2:

Disjointed, that's big grammar.

I just update whenever I see a reliable update.

Thanks for the concern tho....

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Original Elmisti weed undecided undecided

*"*but why?*** lipsrsealed

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Sambest2(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

I no waste my parent school fees wink
I know from the onset grin
You're welcome

Show us ur salah ram/cow
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sambest2:

I no waste my parent school fees wink
I know from the onset grin
You're welcome

Show us ur salah ram/cow

Lol....

Something wey don enter pot tehteh
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Sambest2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Lol....
Something wey don enter pot tehteh
Hahaha, Ok na grin
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Wislet(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sambest2:

I think he is incame or income cheesy grin
Lmao. What of ingoing? grin grin grin grin
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by Wislet(f): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
AKWAIBOM....one of the worst camps??
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by wunmi590(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Original Elmisti weed undecided undecided

*"*but why?*** lipsrsealed

Because you never made your research well before posting cheesy
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by wunmi590(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by ijekul(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Places with the best NYSC camps are, Osun, Ogun, Gombe, Lagos, FCT, Oyo, Cross river and few

Corper wi oo! Wa o!

Where do u get ur stories from?Cross river camp at Obubra is one of the worst camps and dey pay just 3k which is nt consistent...get ur facts right biko
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Peeps are getting this all wrong, crucifying the OP.

He is only posting what other have posted. And he reference them as the source.

So, different people, different view, different opinion and most importantly different time interval (time in which it was originally posted).

So, OYO might be a worse state for camping in march but in October, renovation might have been done and it's one of the best.

It's just for 3 weeks!

Welldone OP.

#peace

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2015
ijekul:

Where do u get ur stories from?Cross river camp at Obubra is one of the worst camps and dey pay just 3k which is nt consistent...get ur facts right biko

U saw D poster : wristbangle

If you think she's wrong, then we need you here to state facts. With source.
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Peeps are getting this all wrong, crucifying the OP.

He is only posting what other have posted. And he reference them as the source.

So, different people, different view, different opinion and most importantly different time interval (time in which it was originally posted).

So, OYO might be a worse state for camping in march but in October, renovation might have been done and it's one of the best.

It's just for 3 weeks!

Welldone OP.

#peace

Exactly, thanks my brother

Jah Bless

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2015
JibrilJunior:
LIVE TIMERS

Last updated: September 25, 2015

OUTGOING
2014 Batch C: 39 Days left
2015 Batch A: 6 Months left

INCOMING
2015 Batch B, Stream I: 33 Days to go
2015 Batch B, Stream II: 61 Days to go
2016 Batch A: 6 months to go

37 Camps Total
We all know that though corpers will be sent at the same time to different camps in the country. The camps are not the same. While some camps are palaces smiley , some others are hell . Therefore, what camp were you when mobilized, pls share the experience you had to allow others incoming to fortify their selves very well.
Which camp needs mosquito net?
Which camp food is very bad?

Your comments will be highly welcome, especially to the incoming B15 Stream 1

Cc: lalasticlala, yokiti
Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by ijekul(m): 1:49am On Sep 25, 2015
JibrilJunior:

U saw D poster : wristbangle

If you think she's wrong, then we need you here to state facts. With source.

Next time quote what u are sure of and u can vouch for

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by durella32: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Oh okay..thanks

incoming ooh bro i rep teamABJ cause i took d place as my first choice bt i leave in niger state so i dnt knw uf NYSC is goin to post me there.lagos is my 2nd choice bt i included it in states hav visited then enugu is my 3rd choice.bt i prefer abuja above all

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by JibrilJunior: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2015
ijekul:

Next time quote what u are sure of and u can vouch for

Yes uncle

Re: All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown by onuwaje(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2015
JibrilJunior:

Yes uncle
Pictures of ekiti camp and enugu camp na shuuu

Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / Corper Musa Bello Launches Distress Call Mobile Application In Minna / Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps