Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Furniture Urgently Needed!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Furniture Urgently Needed!!! (620 Views)

Modern Furniture And Interior Upholstery Port Harcourt / Furniture I Bought From China Arrived / Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe,living Room Furniture, Bedroom Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furniture Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I am in need of this toughened round glass dining table and the accompanying chairs. Is there anyone who has something like these in the house? I will love to pick them tomorrow if available.

Please call these number or send whatsapp message with pictures: 08092607237 or send mail with pictures to lcedars007@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Re: Furniture Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let's do business!
Re: Furniture Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
I want to say a very big THANK YOU to everyone who has taken out time to help me with this job. God will bless and send help for you in time of need.

We had our meeting today and they love the table we presented but are not too keen with the chair. Hence, I still need high quality leather chair for dining table. It should be slim, slick and armless.

Once again, thank you.
Re: Furniture Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pls visit our website for your furniture needs: www.lebanoncedarsng.com
Re: Furniture Urgently Needed!!! by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year to you! Am glad we made it.

We at Lebanon Cedars Nig Enterprises appreciate everyone on this forum. Oga Seun at the top and all our wonderful moderator.

Our special thanks go to those who trust us and Nairaland enough to give us their work. We are most grateful and promise to serve you even better in 2017 with all sense of responsibility.

Pls let's move closer to the giver and sustainer of life, the one that gave His life that we might have abundance of life and He will make this year for you a year of peace, plenty and new beginnings

(1) (Reply)

Nicely Finished All Ensuite 2 Bedroom Flat At Ajao Estate, 600k A Year Rent / Sport Betting / 6 reasons why you haven't sold that house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.