Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Orphan [episode] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Orphan [episode] (426 Views)

Adopted An Orphan Baby Monkey / The Orphan (season Finale) / The Orphan (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Orphan [episode] by dannyodia101(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
THE ORPHAN (EPISODE 6)
Bisi had wished it was her mind playing tricks on her again but this time she wasn’t hallucinating. Bisi knew exactly what was going on in her mother’s bedroom. So she asked her mother calmly ‘How long has this been going on?’ (Mumbling) Her mother replied ‘Please, do…not say anything to your father. I beg…you my child.’ Bisi was even more pissed at her mum’s statement. ‘Dad doesn’t deserve this. So I ask again how long have you been cheating on him mum?!’ Bisi asked angrily. (Broke into tears) ‘Two years now!’ her mother replied sobbing. ‘You disgust me mother!’ Bisi said walking out of the room.

‘Bisi! Bisi! Bisi!’ her mother shouted trying to call her back. Bisi ignored her mother’s.... www.dannyworld.net/2015/09/22/The-Orphan-Episode-6/ check out the blog using the link for the remaining parts of this amazing series. Find out what happens to Bisi's home. Does she hide the secret? What becomes of Deji? All these and more only on www.dannyworld.net today.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This! / Ex-south West Governor Mandates Banker To Spoil Actress Silly On His Account / How He Was Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.