Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) (4937 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Concrate Evidence That Saraki May Go To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki seems to be very confident he'll win this case since the judge already gave him more time to do everything it takes. But my question now is that "is he still going to continue as the senate president of this nation?"
If Saraki should win this case,are they trying to tell we the younger generation that "crime pays?" because if he gets away with this,only a stupid youth wouldn't emulate him and follow his steps,cos he seems to be a hero in the court today.
I now see the reasons why we the youths are getting worse everyday,when these are the types of people that are celebrated,the types of people musicians like wizkid hail and call "Saraki Eleniyan",I could see the way people were hailing him in court shouting "Oloye!!"

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
he might go Scot free in the court, buh he shall never go scot free in the court of God.

8 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by ibnabdulhakeem: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
hmm
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by midehi2(f): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
those hailing him in the court are all thieves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by espn(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
The beginning of the end.. God is the best punter or gamer.. lets see how it plays out. It's never over until it is.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by espn(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let the chess game begin.. angry

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by Koleman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Saraki seems to be very confident he'll win this case since the judge already gave him more time to do everything it takes. But my question now is that "is he still going to continue as the senate president of this nation?"
If Saraki should win this case,are they trying to tell we the younger generation that "crime pays?" because if he gets away with this,only a stupid youth wouldn't emulate him and follow his steps,cos he seems to be a hero in the court today.
I now see the reasons why we the youths are getting worse everyday,when these are the types of people that are celebrated,the types of people musicians like wizkid hail and call "Saraki Eleniyan",I could see the way people were hailing him in court shouting "Oloye!!"
politics for you. But dont let it deceive u. Politicians always smile. Just like beauty queens in a pageant smile to their fans.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by KingKuntaVart: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
yes!!!! he would be a free man....
anybody that has a problem
should take a walk to CCT.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by ndcide(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
What's the essence of the court if saraki is already guilty.
That's my question for @op.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
if the CCT ruling says saraki is guilty of his crime his seat will be declared vacant case close.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by adonbilivit: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
leave wizkid out of this please.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Make him dey cry?
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by PedroJP(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he might go Scot free in the court, buh he shall never go scot free in the court of God.

Including ur Buhari

OP, this got me laughing and should answer ur question

[quote=post=38276675]. Where is the prosecution, is the accused person present here ? Justice Umar who was looking directly at senator Saraki from his vantage post, queried [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by ibedun: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
adonbilivit:
leave wizkid out of this please.

No way! I listen to his music almost daily BUT truth be told these egocentric, morally deprave, showoff-prone, materialistic, wayward young musicians are impacting negatively on our young ones.

Saraki will not escape and he would be dangerously naive to think those so-called supporters are behind him. They will drop him like it's hot when the time comes. I am happy the CCT are granting him audience and treating him as an innocent man as the constitution demands.
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Koleman:
politics for you. But dont let it deceive u. Politicians always smile. Just like beauty queens in a pageant smile to their fans.
in what way? I don't get it,explain
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by adonbilivit: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
ibedun:

No way! I listen to his music almost daily BUT truth be told these egocentric, morally deprave, showoff-prone, materialistic, wayward young musicians are impacting negatively on our young ones.

Saraki will not escape and he would be dangerously naive to think those so-called supporters are behind him. They will drop him like it's hot when the time comes. I am happy the CCT are granting him audience and treating him as an innocent man as the constitution demands.
how sure are u it was him wiz was referring to in d song? he could be referring to olusola saraki, Bukola saraki's father.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by sandraokosun: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
@op, anybody can smile for the camera, obviously he didnt look confident in dock like tinubu, he was only happy he managed to scale through today where he thought he may be traped, he is just happy that he can afford some time to plan. The senators shouting will always do, he has the pdp goons with him who have nothing to loose. But the judiciary isnt the senate where he can convieve with pdp senator. He himself said its the first time a senate president is humilated nothing stop history in ths era. He cant bribe any judge with pmb anti corrupt beam light

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by Koleman(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
in what way? I don't get it,explain
he's simply smiling for de fans but inside he's not.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by hitchowoyemi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
U need to listen to Jay Z's ' innocent until proven guilty'.. He is innocent until proven guilty pple. What motivated u into writing this piece of assumption al brouhaha sir? An accused person is totally innocent until proven guilty. That aside, El Rufai was d evidence supplier? Lmao! Common! I smell Political power tussle. PMB would have to charge every politician in dis our Country if true change is what he believes in. The whole arena is filled with cwarrupt fiffle! I stand to be opposed.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by akatekpe(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Wetin bring God into naija Mata now? We sabi God for naija? From d bottom, corruption is high to the top.WE are all corrupt by default in Naija.
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by xpat1: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:

What's your point bro, u have a programmed mind that Saraki is the most corrupt politician in Nigeria. I don't want to dignify corruption nor sing praises of Saraki but the point I will like to make is that

If the media paint you as a corrupt person does it mean you are actually corrupt?. If your enemies are the ones in control of the media they will do anything to bring you down

let me ask you these questions

who ownes the nation's newspaper?

who owns TV continental?

who owns Radio.Continental?

who funds saharareporters.com?

who funds sahara Tv?

who is the major financial of premium times newspaper?

who owns continental satellite (CONSAT)?

who have a massive stake at the punch newspaper?

the answer is not far fetch. we all know is

Mr. Jagaban

and lastly Who is the number one political enemy of Saraki?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by sammyj: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nolly wood should release a new film called Saraki and the 50 thieves. !!! grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by shiinihost: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
op you cannot identify a forced smile abi? No one laughs sincerely with eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by OfoIgbo: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:

The whole point of Jesus dying is so that WE GO SCOT FREE IN THE COURT OF GOD. The blood of Jesus wipes away our sins, such that we become the righteousness of God in Christ.
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
xpat1:

What's your point bro, u have a programmed mind that Saraki is the most corrupt politician in Nigeria. I don't want to dignify corruption nor sing praises of Saraki but the point I will like to make is that

If the media paint you as a corrupt person doesn't mean you are actually corrupt. If your enemies are the ones in control of the media they will do anything to bring you down

let me ask you this questions

who ownes the nation's newspaper?

who owns TV continental

who owns Radio.Continental
I've known Bukola Saraki since I was a kid,i'm based in Ilorin and I know everything about him,i know his father's house,his house,the atrocities they've committed and you expect me not to know about him?i personally know people he has ruined their lives,what does the media even know about him? The media knows nothing about him. Is he the only politician in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by Obrigardo: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
If saraki goes scot free then it's all business as usual since the time of babangida

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by xpat1: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I've known Bukola Saraki since I was a kid,i'm based in Ilorin and I know everything about him,i know his father's house,his house,the atrocities they've committed and you expect me not to know about him?i personally know people he has ruined their lives,what does the media even know about him? The media knows nothing about him. Is he the only politician in Nigeria?

Ok u have made two important points Because you are from that part of Nigeria the point are

1.The numbers of atrocities he has committed

2. The number of people he has destroyed(ruined) their life

I will not debunk your point cos I am not an insider but what I know is we are in a world where information is easily available to us at the click of a button and where information spread like widefire... I will only believe these two point of yours if only you can give me example of people in each of the points you raised

In the meantime I can also say that saraki has made some people too example include

Bolaji Abdullahi former Nigeria Minister for sport

Prof. Ali Ahmad (prof. of law and a grad. of Havard university) who is also the speaker of your state house of Assembly

Present Governor Ahmed Abdulfatai

these are relatively unknown people before they were shoot to the limelight by Bukola saraki...

the list is endless
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by loomer: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Wetin concern God and nigeria politics
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by elmisti(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Saraki will remain the SP of this nation whether. APC likes it or not
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by ab1x: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2015
You are such a funny dude @ op
Re: Evidence That Saraki Thinks He's Already A Freeman & Will Win This Case(photos) by elmisti(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Shut your ass nd let your brain tlk you ingrate!........come to lagos and see what is really called ruining peoples life.....ode oshi....I am from kwara and I m bsed in Lag...I studied @ kwara state uni nd eva since I got admited dere...I fall sick. Wen am in lag.....how much is the whole of kwara worth gan sef that u will go and read nairaland and stat spiting rubbish.....The guy tried all his best for you people and you don't know shit!....alaimores......as big as ibadan is they don't have an airport...yet your ungrteful ass av n international airport...dnt lemme vex jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc / Breaking News- Presidential Election Might Be Annulled Exclusive: Fear Of Presi / How?? Senator Of Nigeria Uba Sani Nud£ Video Leaked Online. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.