Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) (61720 Views)

Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by klem93(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
As the preparation for the Dodo's release is on; the new Davido album, he decided to take a walk along side with his pet on the street of London. Still frosh... The shoe is what I like though, won't mind having it.

https://instagram.com/p/776kbvKUIh/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Imortal001: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
typing...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by TheMainMan: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
ok.. Cute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Chidexter(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Nairaland fp
Smiling next to other stars like me
Oh every time I close my eyes

I see my name in shining lights
Yeah, different websites, with my pics on them
I swear the world better prepare

oooh ohhh ohhh ooooh...For when I'm a billionaireeeeee
grin

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Shebarh(f): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
The dog is cute.. but that doesn't make me to stop hating dogs embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Warldbest(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Him own beta unlike one oba lilwayne way carry agege bread de waka 4 london street.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Chidexter(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Airforce1:
typing...

You no dey type finish? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Flashh: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shebarh:
Dog bite victim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by dOnLarich: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
A turtle with a dog grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by bqlekan(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
When a peacock walks a dog undecided

Some asslickers be saying we are pained.. awa o ri won
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by damton(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
The dog is beautiful. Hope say e no dey bite. because I wan play with am.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Aitee1: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shebarh:

Same here angry
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by funmilade4real(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ko kan aiye mhen

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by ritababe(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
na wetin im come take cover head like person wey get injury.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by eightsin(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
i dey road..

my money go long very soon
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by ketekete: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nah So cheesy
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by adaweezy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
What the F is our business if he strolls with a borrowed dog?
The Dog be like
ema Form Familiarity david

1 Like

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by florence15(f): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cool..
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by boman2014: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
nice
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by rabonni(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
And so?
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Burger01(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shebarh:
Don't confuse yourself. Dogs are nice. Not the local bingo dogs that go dey look armed robbers wey dey rob..i mean nice cute and fierce looking Alsatians or mixed breed. You will like them.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Johnnoo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Badass....
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Segadem(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
and so?
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Segadem(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mod, what can we gain from this,there are lot of benefitting topics, in carrier sector,education sector,properties , career and investment sector which can add values to one's life,but it would never make fp

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Issokay ™
Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by olaolulazio(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Are u sure the white doggy belongs to him?

D dog no even look camera!

Pls OP, what breed is that?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by joewizzy247: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
if he is takin a stroll wit his pet, wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cute dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS : August Alsina's Shares Photos Of His HUGE Dicck / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.