Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga (1808 Views)

Cultists Currently Fighting & Killing Themselves With Machet Over Initiation Lag / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
You all are advised not to go trough Bariga for now,two cult groups are battling it out with themselves over there and some persons have been confirmed dead!!
Re: Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga by ideatoprince18(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Southwest N CULTISM are synonymous
Re: Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga by Awoofawo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
You are a lair to best of my knowledge nothing as such happen this evening the police were the one shooting into the air..... thou some folks claimed some happened in the morning, don't real know what actually happen sha!
arnoldwilliamz:
You all are advised not to go trough Bariga for now,two cult groups are battling it out with themselves over there and some persons have been confirmed dead!!
Re: Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Awoofawo:
You are a lair to best of my knowledge nothing as such happen this evening the police were the one shooting into the air..... thou some folks claimed some happened in the morning, don't real know what actually happen sha!
na wa oh....did you read what you said? Police shot into the air right? So why will the police shoot into the air? Just for the fun of it?! We all know the police rarely shoot into the air except if it something very serious. So why can't you decipher the fact that the police were shooting in the air to separate a conflict or something which is most definitely as a result of the cult clash. Besides,this is not the first time we are hearing of the police or other military and paramilitary organization clearing up heated conflicts by shooting in the air.
You still claim you heard something happened and you admitted not knowing what it was. So you have no bases to call me a lair.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
No cult group clashed. I stay in Bariga, so I know what I'm saying. What happened was that SARS police came into the area, around the Ashogbon market, Odo Eran, and shot the leader of a cult group whom the Ilaje policemen have been chasing for a while. So the reason the police were shooting in the air was in jubilation that finally, the guy had been finally caught

The guy's name is Anaki, he was the 2nd in command to Segun Ogbere, popularly known as Shaggy. After Shaggy was hacked to death few years ago by his rival group called DownTown, Anaki had since his boss' death taken over before he too was shot dead yesterday by police.

www.punchng.com/metro-plus/family-kicks-as-policeman-kills-33-year-old-in-lagos/
Re: Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga by Awoofawo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please stop saying what you don't. know! I was present there live. There was nothing like fighting around the evening of yesterday!
arnoldwilliamz:
na wa oh....did you read what you said? Police shot into the air right? So why will the police shoot into the air? Just for the fun of it?! We all know the police rarely shoot into the air except if it something very serious. So why can't you decipher the fact that the police were shooting in the air to separate a conflict or something which is most definitely as a result of the cult clash. Besides,this is not the first time we are hearing of the police or other military and paramilitary organization clearing up heated conflicts by shooting in the air.
You still claim you heard something happened and you admitted not knowing what it was. So you have no bases to call me a lair.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Scene Caught On CCTV In Lagos (video) / Heartless Boys Stabbed Young Girl To Death Because Of Phone / First 3 Words You See, Is Your Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.