Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Using Chrome Key In Adobe Premiere Pro - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Using Chrome Key In Adobe Premiere Pro (2428 Views)

Video Editing Training For Beginners - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 / Video Editing Esp. Wt Adobe Premiere Pro (phc Only) / How To Clone Yourself using adobe premiere pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Chrome Key In Adobe Premiere Pro by 3kings: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
hello forum

i saw a video presentation which i see a lot in music video where by the artiste is singing while the backgorund is moving. i want to know how to do such in adobe premiere pro. i tried it using chrome key but it was poorly done. what am i not doing correctly? or is there a different software that can do such?

thanks
Re: Using Chrome Key In Adobe Premiere Pro by xothermik(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2009
i gess the keying and compositing gurus havnt responded to your threads because your question is really a bit confusing. from what i can tell tho. you want to know how to key out a background and replace it with another footage.well first you need a well lit and distinct background like a green screen or blue screen. even a wall with a very distinct paint mit do the trick but it has to be a very distinct color and must be relatively even colored no shadows bumps cracks or the likes. maybe it didnt work because you just tried to key out a normal background. also you need a good camera to come off with good keying. one with high resolution so the keying software can tell apart different pixels better. there are also other much advanced things u need to doo like choking the matt. adding light wraps if the background suggests that theres light from a certain direction. matching the two footage's color, light levels blurriness, sharpness etc. essentially grade it to be believable to the eye. i had the previlage to learn an advanced method in combustion using its diamond keyer and other tools and i feel its better than the default one in adobe packages tho i now use after effects(gess they just trying to win our hearts like they did by puttin the re-vision reflex plugin as default in combustion which you had to buy for after effects). i also came to find that the keyer in the boris continuum complete plugin which is available for a.e , combustion and some others has some quick solutions to keying without havin to do much tweaking and tricking of parameters. all in all id say its a combination of several factors that results in the perfect finish. this not exactly text book tutorial but just some pointers for this is actually a very advanced art. heck thats all some people do for a living.
Re: Using Chrome Key In Adobe Premiere Pro by 3kings: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2009
hi

thanks for at least giving me an idea.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Michael Jackson While He Was Young On A Newspaper / Post Ur Photoshop Artworks Here.. (photos) / Get The Most Affordable Website At This Ember Period And Increase Your Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.