Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (18024 Views)

Civil Defence To Recruit Additional 10,000 Personnel / Application Time For N-power Jobs & Training Programmes / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DoroMega: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kazzonline: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
I need more info about this progranme,i wouls like to apply for the msc,i know we wud buy pin of 7.5k but still need more details on how they select and what the fees are like!! Anyone??
Re: . by tobe4real(m): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2015
is this a sure entry into the armed forces?or its a case of just come and do your masters and go

3 Likes

Re: . by Ababadada: 3:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Op do you have any idea concerning part time postgraduate
Re: . by GentleNaaz(m): 5:18am On Sep 23, 2015
While am 100% interested in running Msc with NDA, I want to knw

1. How much are the tuition fees
2. Is dia possibility of bn absorbed into Force (NA, NN or NAF) after d Msc?

Someone should brief me on these pertinent questions
Re: . by Rogersmith(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2015
No special opportunity attached to it. Just do your msc and go.

3 Likes

Re: . by abumeinben(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2015
I'm so interested....as long as the school wouldn't be in North only
Re: . by Ababadada: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Please I need part time information.
Re: . by millhouse: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
hewregtr
Re: . by nicolosam(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Please, I need information on part-time masters program in any of the Federal Institutions in south west. Any body.
Re: . by kazzonline: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rogersmith:
No special opportunity attached to it. Just do your msc and go.

Cool,but what is the fee like? Is it cheap or expensive like them unilag and co?? That is the main info i need,i know one can never be absorbed into the military tru dis programe
Re: . by DoroMega: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: . by DoroMega: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: . by stingg(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2015
DoroMega:

Degrees don't come cheap these days, so be prepared to cough out some dough.......

For more information on the academy, Please contact their administrative team

Email: info@nda.edu.ng

Academy Public Relations Officer : apro@nda.edu.ng
Thanks bro.

But sincerely, dropping their mail adds can't help solve the puzzle running through most minds here (mine included).
If you have someone who has gone through this programme before, you can pls help by telling the probable 'range' of the school fees.
You don't mail Admin and start asking how much tuition is for a programme you haven't be admitted for.
Re: . by DoroMega: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by stingg(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
DoroMega:

Why are you afraid to mail them, because it's a military institution. cheesy
Have no fear, if they dont want you or your money then they wouldnt advertise. I dont have anyone that has gone thru their programme so i cant tell you the cost. Why don't you mail the admin team, they are there for a purpose and i'm sure they expect all kinds of questions. HAVE NO FEAR......

LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy
See this Sallah joke

Fear for what na? We are only warry of doing a futile exercise.
Even conventional schools' Admin will not tell you the school fees till registration time.
Re: . by nomanicole(f): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hi everyone, you dont get into NN, N.Army or Air force after the masters programme. Its a one year programme.. The school is in kaduna state...i paid 300k for tuition fee( masters) some people paid twice . U pay 5k if u pay late and that's all. I had a great time there plus the police respects the ID card which you would submit when you go back for your certificate after the programme . My friend paid 500k for MBA ( two years prog).

2 Likes

Re: . by DoroMega: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
nomanicole:
Hi everyone, you dont get into NN, N.Army or Air force after the masters programme. Its a one year programme.. The school is in kaduna state...i paid 300k for tuition fee( masters) some people paid twice . U pay 5k if u pay late and that's all. I had a great time there plus the police respects the ID card which you would submit when you go back for your certificate after the programme . My friend paid 500k for MBA ( two years prog).
Thanks for the update, i would have taken up the course because of the id card. Too bad it would be returned for certificate.

1 Like

Re: . by lorRhyMeZ: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
nomanicole:

Pls when do their academic sessions start and end normally? + was the ur masters a professional masters or Msc? Tanx
Re: . by nomanicole(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

Pls when do their academic sessions start and end normally? + was the ur masters a professional masters or Msc? Tanx

Hi, August - August
Mine was Master of arts, u wud get an M.Sc if ur in a science dept.
Re: . by nomanicole(f): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

Hi, August - August
Mine was Master of arts, you would get an M.Sc if you are in a science department.
Re: . by lorRhyMeZ: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2015
nomanicole:

Hi, August - August
Mine was Master of arts, you would get an M.Sc if you are in a science department.

Alryt tanx
Re: . by Akinife(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Guys I need help..
I bought and filled the application form in Oct. But my acknowledgment form has not been submitted due to transcript delay from my former school and my referees delay.
please I want to know if I can still submit my acknowledgement form since its past Nov. 8
Can I use a duly signed student copy transcript pending the time the official transcript is read?
Lastly please must the referee for my acknowledgment form be my former lecturer cos am thinking of changing him to someone accessible?
Re: . by Present247: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
nomanicole:

Hi, August - August
Is it late to register now?
Re: . by Akinife(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Present247:
Is it late to register now?
No its not late.... the form is available till Dec 31 at NDA Kaduna for 7500
Re: . by Present247: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akinife:

No its not late....
the form is available till Dec 31 at NDA Kaduna for 7500
Thanks. Is NYSC discharge certificate a prerequisite?
Re: . by Akinife(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Present247:
Thanks. Is NYSC discharge certificate a prerequisite?
yes ooo
Re: . by Present247: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akinife:

yes ooo
OK.. Thanks. I'll wait till I'm done with service then
Re: . by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
nomanicole:

Hi, August - August
Mine was Master of arts, u wud get an M.Sc if ur in a science dept.
please i need to contact you .
Re: . by Davidxxy: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pls @akinife and @ nomanicole, the postgraduate form just came out today 15th sept. 2016 n i wd b done from serbice by november 4th 2016, if nysc discharge certificate is a must have, then can i still apply, also for the references, r we the applicant to send the reference letter on behalf of our referees or they as in referees ought to send it directly?, also for the transcript, r we to send it ourselves as in the student copy of transcript or the school ought to send it directly to them?, will there be interview and aptitude test?, since the application just opened, will the msc programme start anytime soon? Like this year or next year?

Thank you as any info. U offer will go a long way in helping, thanks once again.
Re: . by splmosixx(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2016
@nomanicolee pls inbox me yur mail and contact on splmosixx@gmail.com. ..I ll be glad to ask you some questions. .

jag bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / KCA Deutag: Graduate Operations Engineer 2014 / Apply For The Barclays Africa Graduate Programme 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.