Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (18080 Views)

Civil Defence To Recruit Additional 10,000 Personnel / Application Time For N-power Jobs & Training Programmes / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by rhemahil(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
nomanicole:
Hi everyone, you dont get into NN, N.Army or Air force after the masters programme. Its a one year programme.. The school is in kaduna state...i paid 300k for tuition fee( masters) some people paid twice . U pay 5k if u pay late and that's all. I had a great time there plus the police respects the ID card which you would submit when you go back for your certificate after the programme . My friend paid 500k for MBA ( two years prog).
Please can you help me with your contact? I need you to help me with some info as regards to NDA masters programme. Rhemahil@gmail.com
Re: . by donSM: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
nomanicole:
Hi everyone, you dont get into NN, N.Army or Air force after the masters programme. Its a one year programme.. The school is in kaduna state...i paid 300k for tuition fee( masters) some people paid twice . U pay 5k if u pay late and that's all. I had a great time there plus the police respects the ID card which you would submit when you go back for your certificate after the programme . My friend paid 500k for MBA ( two years prog).

pls Ma, tell us more about this program, need to apply..
but don't know the acceptability of their m.sc degree worldwide in case of when applying for PhD...
meanwhile help me with ur email pls, so I can get more important info from you (mbamsylvesterm@gmail.com)... thanks
Re: . by Davidxxy: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
looking forward to applying for msc in eida envtl mgt or m.eng in mech. Engrg as my first degree is in petroleum engrg.

A few questions pls, wd de do interview, aptitude test?, if yes pls wuh kind of questiins, pls guidiance on what to read or prepare with

Is the program an everyday thing or its jus some days of d week, or weekends, wey one can combjne wit work?

D duration some r sayin a yr, some saying two yrs, pls fr dose two courses i mentioned do u hv an idea of hw long as in d duration?

Is there part time n how long?

How valuable is dia certificate as per d labour market?

Pls hope no nigerian factor in d timings of d program as in d duration is rili d said duration for masters, not like some public schools dat will keep students for many years jus for a masters program.

So sorry for bombarding u wit so much questions, my email address is davidpius0@gmail.com
Davidpius@live.co.uk
Re: . by ukreal: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
General Information for all the Nigerian Defence Academy
Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA postgraduate admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Contact 070-3467-1879 for assistance

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time postgraduate programmes in the Postgraduate School, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.Contact Maj Gen Mohammed Tasiu Ibrahim 070-3467-1879

Re: . by mankayzee09: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
ukreal:
General Information for all the Nigerian Defence Academy
Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA postgraduate admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Contact 070-3467-1879 for assistance

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time postgraduate programmes in the Postgraduate School, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.Contact Maj Gen Mohammed Tasiu Ibrahim 070-3467-1879

The admission list is out.

If you apply, go and check your name cos its a rushing stuff like a Soldier training.
Re: . by Ejaisky: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
mankayzee09:

The admission list is out.

If you apply, go and check your name cos its a rushing stuff like a Soldier training.
Please help me with the link. Thanks.
Re: . by mankayzee09: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ejaisky:

Please help me with the link. Thanks.

http://www.nda.edu.ng/displaynews.php?pid=145

1 Like

Re: . by rhemahil(m): 2:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Someone should help me out please. I just got this information about the list and I saw my name on it. Is the registration still on? 08036013994. What's the fee like for a professional masters in public administration?

1 Like

Re: . by pasimo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
NDA application form is still on till the first week of November 2017! Transcript Delay...
God bless Nigeria in Times Like These.
Re: . by lazygal: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
pasimo:
NDA application form is still on till the first week of November 2017!
Transcript Delay...

God bless Nigeria in Times Like These.

Am quite still sceptical of this I know its accredited but what is the acceptance internationally should in case one wishes to pursue PhD overseas or even in a federal uni here ..
They also don't seem to have any law course so thst means lawyers can't do their masters there
Re: . by ekaF(f): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
nomanicole:

Hi, August - August
Mine was Master of arts, you would get an M.Sc if you are in a science department.

Hello there,
I'd like to make a few enquiries concerning the MBA especially the part time and professional
MBA.

Could you put me in touch with your friend or at least relay a few questions.

1. What are the specific requirements for professional MBA?

2. Can someone with a background in Engineering apply directly for the professional MBA

3. How are the lecturers. are they invested in students' learning or do they just read textbooks and intimidate students

I've also sent to a mail. Please treatment as urgent?

Regards
Re: . by Coolgent(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
nomanicole:
Pls are u done with your program?

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For INEC Ad-hoc Staff For Osun Election / Apply For The Barclays Africa Graduate Programme 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.