Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,998 members, 7,859,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos (824 Views)

Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos by Ramnon2: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
You see the sofistikated ones are frequenters of court accused boxes. I am yet to see an equivalent Okoro man in the dock. Are the sofistikated ones the most criminal of southern Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos by Decibel: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
That tells you the tribe that breeds corruption in full scale

3 Likes

Re: Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos by Ramnon2: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Decibel:

Exactly. There was also a similar foto of Bankole, former Speaker, in the dock

2 Likes

Re: Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Decibel:

Every tribe in Nigeria breeds corruption.
From Ibb,Abacha,Abdusalam,Obj and then to their Oga who said stealing is not corruption.

Its ony the ibos we have not tried as a president but I can't vouch for them, they will. Sell Nigeria If given the chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sophisticated criminals living the life of their progenitors like Afonja, Awolowo, Akintola, Abiola, OBJ and others not mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos by Ramnon2: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Every tribe in Nigeria breeds corruption.
From Ibb,Abacha,Abdusalam,Obj and then to their Oga who said stealing is not corruption.

Its ony the ibos we have not tried as a president but I can't vouch for them, they will Nigeria If given the chance

There they go again. How much una north and Yoruba sell Nigeria remain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two High-ranking Sofisticated Ones In The Dock. Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ramnon2:

There they go again. How much una north and Yoruba sell Nigeria remain?

Dude, I'm from south south, I aint a Northerner! I'm taking from experience. Come to Small ladipo mkt for mushin here and see how an ibo man will want to sell fake parts for you and brand it original.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism: Death Toll Hits 117 After Latest Boko Haram Bombings / Which Ministerial Position Should Be Given To This Man? / Cost Of Governance: House To Set Up 11 New C’ttees, Ishaku Appoints 112 Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.