Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments (40195 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Akinwunmi Adesina Congratulates Okonjo Iweala-You Are A Jewel For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by ajebuter(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
God bless you dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Lives have been saved by your decision

Remain blessed and favoured sir.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
ikbnice:
why wont he congratulate her when the mess they both created is so difficult to clean up. They nearly succeeded in selling the whole country.

The real question is, after she messed up the country and tried to sell it, She's going higher n higher.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by odehme: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
its not a mean feet. congratulations ma. Gej doing us proud right from time. He had carefully selected u guys and gave u d necessary exposure. no wonder the appointments are coming. four of u from an administration that is so much facing blackmailing but d contrary is happening internationally. tnx God

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by ewosk: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin my man and my sweet other mum

When she was handling our economy, d masturbators taught it was easy, only 3 months of thier leadership we have lost 4.1 trillion naira worth of investment through d buharinomics method of using body odour to chase out investors..

They call it body language but we d wailers calls it witchcraft and wizardry
Nice

snowprince07:
Wait oo make i no come hear say that bullet proof car girl too is appointed oo cauz as General MegaBytes de just appoint GEJs crew so ehn undecided
Did you read the post at all They were not appointed by dullardihno; Bubu or PMB or whatever you call him...They were appointed by international agencies; World Bank etc

Please who has Mrs. Omobola Johnson contact The Honorary Chairperson Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI), i need to know how i can benefit from this affordable internet grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by sasquareT(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
blackpanda:
It seems the only thing the former clueless one is doing these days is grasping for straws...and straw that will help lift his disastrous reputation for extreme uselessness.

But nigerians know better. All these positions were long negotiated by the greedy ministers, using their portfolio for personal benefit after they leave govt.
No brainer......weytin you no?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by ozinetbiz: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
It takes only rational minds to know what thez great ex minister did to nigeria economic n political stability. Only the objectv thnkers wl know we'v lost them snce march,2015 and nigeria is seriosly goin back to zero level wt thez hatred political propagandist,party ful of selfsh n empty brains. May God help nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by ozinetbiz: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
It takes only rational minds to know what thez great ex minister did to great nigeria economy n political stability. Only the objectv thnkers wl know we'v lost them snce march,2015 and nigeria is seriosly goin back to zero level wt thez hatred political propagandist,party ful of selfsh n empty brains. May God help nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
: “It further underscores my belief that women of high integrity and proven abilities should be given the opportunity to directly contribute to national and international development. This is consistent with the global thinking that women who excel in their various professions should be encouraged to participate in governance.”

One of the reasons why I love GEJ.

He's not one of egomanic buffoons.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by entitylakamua: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
For ur information please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a well respected, renowned financial institution world wide.
Wiki has updated the wiki page to include her name. So her haters can keep hating while we keep prospering. mtchew

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by loomer: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aitee1:
Thief congratulating a gang member angry sad

Una dey call people thief, the same people America talk say corrupt nai dem dey appoint one after the other, who come be the mumu now?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by entitylakamua: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by luvprince4real(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
ikbnice:
why wont he congratulate her when the mess they both created is so difficult to clean up. They nearly succeeded in selling the whole country.
I told u to stop taking dis stuff but u refused. See what it has caused u now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
loomer:

Una dey call people thief, the same people America talk say corrupt nai dem dey appoint one after the other, who come be the mumu now?
Great reasoning!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by Appareil(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good news!! Salutations distinguées GEJ et NOI!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by loomer: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
kogistan:

Great reasoning!

Thanks mate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by entitylakamua: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
it appears that PMB could be more clueless if he is still retaining Emefiele as the CBN governor who was appointed by the supposed cluessless president.
The TSA we laud was/is "THE PRODUCT/BRAIN CHILD" of the same clueless government.
The power, refinery etc are evidences of the tireless efforts of the same clueless government.
Infact if the meaning of cluelessness is as defined above. I think cluelessness is a good thing and I would want to be cluesless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
loomer:

Thanks mate
My pleasure!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by emmydollars4life(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
ikbnice:
you are reffering to the team that cancelled the debt accumulated by the past administartion and have help to stabilized the economy through implemention of sound finacial analyst, do you know how many billon dollars cancelled by that administartion or you are just here to talk nonsense because you have gotten a cheat on how to use #1000 to get 3g and u want to waste it like this undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by Donliv: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
GEJ remains a hero forever.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by cutesmilez(f): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Hey everyone am new in nairaland. I love you guys ahahahahah
cool ur face looks frequent, are u residential in this location?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by luckypeace1980: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2015
eyeeaa gwam okwu so no be even okechukw iBuhari govt. even started this treasury single account TSA . kai na now i knw dat evry tin gud jonathan govt. started Apc we claim responsibility of starting it MAY GOD BLESS GEJ
“Through your vision, the nation was able to implement some rewarding reforms in public financial management including the launch of the Treasury Single Account (TSA) to boost dwindling revenue, as well as the introduction of the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System (IPPIS), which eliminated thousands of ghost workers from the public service system.
“I believe that this record of high performance in my Government weighed heavily in your favour and helped put you on top of the list, during the man-hunt and competitive international search process to fill these positions.”

“I am encouraged by the fact that your responsibilities in the new positions fall within your familiar career purview of strengthening institutions, building systems and advising countries on structuring their finances and dealing with debt issues.

“I have no doubt in my mind that you would excel in the two assignments, given your past record of excellent service both in Nigeria and internationally.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/international-appointments-jonathan-congratulates-okonjo-iweala/
wink grin [/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2015
bettercreature:
GEJ is still in contact with his girl friend
So why e dey pain u?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by bettercreature(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

So why e dey pain u?
I no like men double-dating,i no like am at all
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2015
ikbnice:
So quick to name names....and what have u done for ur country? causing confusion abi..welldone
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by sweetboy25(m): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:
hahahahahaha babe abeg pity that small boy with small brain, u wan kill me with laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by lastpage: 1:03am On Sep 23, 2015
SirWere:
Birds of the same feather

Dont mind the Jonathan CLOWN!

Finance Minister under whose watch, the Naira nose-dived from #125/$ 1 .......... #250/ $1 ?

Awon "big time" Werey gbogbo!
angry angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by HzRF(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2015
mascot87:

And that is what will kill u. Poverty ridden goat

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by omojeesu(m): 2:18am On Sep 23, 2015
All these appointments speak good about Nigeria, but often times are not necessarily made based on the recepient's corruption index as long as the globalists are satisfied with their 'sterling' performances which promote globalist agenda and not real national people and pro poor development.

So, for me, its mixed feelings!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by honoure(m): 2:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Gud for her

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by fascowilly(m): 2:43am On Sep 23, 2015
PvtParts:
Buhari will only congratulate Shekau

You see your life
When we're talking A you will be talking B,
*gb*

*b*.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by fascowilly(m): 2:49am On Sep 23, 2015
magmack:
Goodluck
Correct guy n noble hero.
I Still dey feel ur vibe.
D gworo chewing daura terrorist is jealous

If I may correct you should be one of orubebe's brothers,
Gone those days,
Change has finally come.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments by dougivilla(m): 2:57am On Sep 23, 2015
mascot87:

You are dead already, people are just waiting to mourn u
Get thee behind me Satan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.