Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti (1063 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by contactmorak: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
A communique signed by the state’s Assistant Secretary, League of Imams and Alfas, Alhaji Quadri Oguntuase, and two others, had earlier ordered Muslims in the state not to collect rams and other food items for Sallah celebration, if presented to them in any form by the government. However, the General Secretary of the League, Alhaji Abdulrazak Adenipekun, in a counter- statement ordered Muslims in the state to ignore the ban on Sallah’s gift. Distributing the rams in Government House, Fayose said he won’t allow himself to be dragged into playing politics with religion in the State. “I won’t allow anybody to drag me into playing politics with religion. What I am doing today is a demonstration of love and support for the Muslims. I am not that kind of a leader who does things with religious interest. “I will do same to Christians at Christmas exactly what I am doing to Muslims today. Ekiti is one whether you are Muslim or Christian and this is the spirit I want all of us to imbibe. “In my actions and conducts, every Ekiti man knows that I am going to relate with you whether you are a Christian or Muslim. The two are the same. I have no preference for either of the two. I am the governor today and if Muslims get there tomorrow, we will all support him.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/photos-gov-fayose-personally-distribute.html

Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by Imortal001: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by McCarlito(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is what I call "Pre-Election Campaign" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by ERAKAMUS: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Collect ya RAM nor follow people talk ooo
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by samyale(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mtscheww
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by coolebux(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Political ram grin grin
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by chelseaboi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Share d ram after all he is not eating alone
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by DoroMega: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Stomach infrastructure continues, hope the workers are getting their pay on time when due
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by Ghandi12: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Not every gift is a blessing to the beneficiary. Only the gods can deliver Ekiti people from Fayose. Unfortunately he is going to do this for rest of his term.

I have also noticed anytime Fayose springs-up in controversial news like this it means he is about releasing another attack on PMB. One day Monkey go go market...
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ghandi12:
Not every gift is a blessing to the beneficiary. Only the gods can deliver Ekiti people from Fayose. Unfortunately he is going to do this for rest of his term.

I have also noticed anytime Fayose springs-up in controversial news like this it means he is about releasing another attack on PMB. One day Monkey go go market...

YAMS member spewing trash

I see how Yorubas are enjoying osun under the rascal

Fool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by zenith4biz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Stop Eating Your Future
Demand for infrastructural development
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by Nwaoguta(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ghandi12:

story.
Re: Photos Of Muslims Finally Accepting Sallah Rams from Gov. Fayose in Ekiti by SurefireAsoOke: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
I Hope The Street Wont Start Smelling Like My Street After The Blood(Ram) Shed

(1) (Reply)

The US Congressman Who Stole The Pope’s Water Glass And Drank From It / Meet The Richest Man In UK! See Current List Of Richest Of The Super-Rich In UK! / Outrage As NANS Names Kashamu Man-of-the-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.