Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram (2130 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / "Please Marry Me" Fan To Oge Okoye After Looking Smart In Sport Wear / “stop Performing P-square Songs”-fans Attack Peter Okoye For Performing P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by 9aiboard: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
That was the pics that set instagram of fire.Peter Okoye (P Square) has cause tongues to wag on social media today (September 22) when he shared an ‘egg plant’ picture on his Instagram account.

The picture of the man’s manhood who we are not sure is Peter’s is quite graphic.
“#mood, #Starttalking, #naughtyTuesday” wrote Peter in the caption of the picture.
The photo cause a lot of talk on Instagram and Peter Okoye was forced to remove the X-rated picture and offer an apology.

“Ok I have removed that last post… Was just catching trips… For those that got offended apologize. But some pple harsh sha oh! 500 comments in 20min. Back to business of the day! #USTOUR” he wrote via his Instagram account.

To deflect people’s minds from the ‘egg plant’ fiasco, Peter Okoye has shared a picture of his shoe collection, and of course to bring attention to his show ‘Dance With Peter‘.
“Now that I have gotten your attention. Here is what it is! My Dance show @dancewithpeter kicks off live on Your TV screens and live stream dis weekend. Every time you see a picture of me in my front porch, Look for my hashtag #DWPFC “Dance With Peter First Comment........................continue@ http://..com.ng/2015/09/fans-attack-peter-okoye-after-showing.html

Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by Nuges11(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Egg plant you say? That's a fvcking pawpaw tree
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by abimbawealth(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holy shi*
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by TheMainMan: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
omo.. See peni.s.. shocked shocked.
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by TheMainMan: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
abimbawealth:
Holy shi*
.. What.. undecided..
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by abimbawealth(f): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. What.. undecided..
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by TheMainMan: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
abimbawealth:

.. I know you love it.. Buh the question is can U take it.. cheesy wink..
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by nikkiking(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Where the ladies@ shocked.
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by Chanchit: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok, he has an average OS.
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by marshalcarter: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. I know you love it.. Buh the question is can U take it.. cheesy smiley wink..
Lwkmd.....MAN....you damn sick for sayin dat statement and askin such quest cheesy

I knw u luv it..can u take it...lolzz cheesy grin
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by TheMainMan: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
Lwkmd.....MAN....you damn sick for sayin dat statement and askin such quest cheesy
I knw u luv it..can u take it...lolzz cheesy grin
.. cheesy..
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by abimbawealth(f): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. I know you love it.. Buh the question is can U take it.. cheesy wink..
undecided
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by TheMainMan: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram by abimbawealth(f): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. cheesy cheesy cheesy..
But, u like wahala ooo

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New Instagram Model . .that Everyone Says Has A Body Just Like Rihanna! / PHOTO: Have You Heard About The Black Pope? “world Most Powerful Man” / Kim Kardashian Rocked Sexy Wet-look Hair And A Sheer Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.