Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Quick Cash - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Quick Cash (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash by smallvill(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
my name is Jasper Oparah if you need to sell your used phone and you need quick cash urgently please contact me i am in Lagos. any type of phone just make sure its working i stay in egbeda so make sure you can come and meet me at the GSM village there. please also send pictures and asking price. Please note this is for those that need quick cash so if you are hoping to sell your phone what you bought it don't bother to contact me for my offer may offend you.

you can add me on was-app
Re: Quick Cash by Chukky86: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Cmd Command / Buying And Selling Of Computers,laptops And Phones / What Is The Most Affordable Internet Plan For PC for now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.