Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . (16444 Views)

Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Leilah(f): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2009
ha ha ha his wife is actually african american! sure there are men from everywhere on this thing!
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by touchmeder: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
this video never fails to make me laugh esp when she starts mimicking his naija accent. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa busted grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by sucessful1: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2009
dam da's a good catch,my guy has no defence.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by mazaje(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2009
busted grin grin . . . . . . .

she is my customa grin grin
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by ikeyman00(m): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2009
grin

nigerian bastard!! well the buku for asshole- rocks
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by ikeyman00(m): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2009
leilah
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ha ha ha his wife is actually african american! sure there are men from everywhere on this thing!

i was actually thinkin by ur standard is a nigerian thing!

hmmm shocked
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by boncee: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2009
dat sucks! Naija men when are u guys gonna grow?
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by saraj(f): 3:48am On Aug 10, 2009
I am not one bit surprised. ''I don't know who theese iss, she's a customer''.

Nigerian men are just what you can sum up in the last statement.

Sociopathich f***ing liars.

They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face!!!

May they all burn in hell.

I feel sorry for my Naija sisters'.

You deserve so much better. get a appreciative white man.

At least white men admit their flaunts.

I know many naija women who live near me

and their man can't stop f***ing around.

It pisses me off rightly

Except my father, my father is great.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
well let his wife login to www.marriageambit..com for some solutions
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
Da woman doesnt wanna let go of the man.
However, her comment, of a Nigerian man wasnt necessary, it could have been any other man.
Beside, this is why i have always said, marry what you sure can live with for the rest of your life.
Bustedddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by ausdy(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2009
sara j you don start where all this white foolish men os a thing come from
you dey serve as sex t*y for hin hand you think say na them dey provide nice men pass us
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by mamagee3(f): 3:46am On Nov 20, 2009
Fool got busted. grin grin grin
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Bokoharam: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
sara j:

Nigerian men are just what you can sum up in the last statement.

Sociopathich f***ing liars.

They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face!!!

May they all burn in hell.

I feel sorry for my Naija sisters'.

You deserve so much better. get a appreciative white man.

At least white men admit their flaunts.

I know many naija women who live near me

and their man can't stop f***ing around.

It pisses me off rightly

PLS, DONT BRING YA FRUSTRATION INTO THIS. EVERY MAN IS NOT LIKE THE ONE U VE EXPERIENCED. MENAWHILE, CHEATERS IS MAINLY ABOUT OYINBO INFIDELITY
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by echobee(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
d guy no fit talk at all. he depends don collapse
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by princekevo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
This is very disgracing atitude from the Nigerian man, but the way cameras are all over him and making a news as if Nigerian men are the only men that cheats.
i wish some day i would bring some women from the west to see what their men are doing here in Asia with Asian girls.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by unfaded(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2009
sara j:

except your father is not a man
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Caringpro(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Sara j

It is good enough that your father who is supposedly a Nigerian is good. Then you should that just like him, so many other Nigerian men are good and faithful. Is former President Bill Clinton a Nigerian? Do you also hate him and all other American males with this passion? You may answer that plz!
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by europegirl(f): 2:04am On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmm, I really don't like cheaters, however, after listening to this "lady" go on and on in her ugly way of talking I am not surprised that her husband went somewhere else to be with another woman.
That was embarrassing and uncalled for . lipsrsealed
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Caringpro(f): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2009
I have never and will never support any cheating partner BUT why must it be secularized to Nigerian men alone? Its a height of myopic and ill-balanced reasoning
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by davidif: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2009
[size=28pt]THIS VIDEO IS A WARNING TO ALL NIGERIANS WHO WANT TO MARRY AKATAS: RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. IT IS NOT WORTH IT, GO AND MARRY OYINBO INSTEAD [/size]

Also, what was the guy thinking when he married such an ugly fat woman.

By the way, i usually watch this show in yanki, its funny, i remember when me and my friend were laughing about this. This is like the first time i am seeing a Nigerian on the show. People should learn that infidelity is concentrated to one tribe, it is associated with every ethnicity.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by rubi(f): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
davidif:

[size=28pt]THIS VIDEO IS A WARNING TO ALL NIGERIANS WHO WANT TO MARRY AKATAS: RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. IT IS NOT WORTH IT, GO AND MARRY OYINBO INSTEAD [/size]

Also, what was the guy thinking when he married such an ugly fat woman.

By the way, i usually watch this show in yanki, its funny, i remember when me and my friend were laughing about this. This is like the first time i am seeing a Nigerian on the show. People should learn that infidelity is concentrated to one tribe, it is associated with every ethnicity.

You are right I felt they were making mockery of her inorder to humiliate 9ja men and black amaerican but she wasn't smart. Neither do I suppuort the what the husband did. A pure white woman knows how to suurround her home by being diplomatic
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by spoilt(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
rubi:

You are right I felt they were making mockery of her inorder to humiliate 9ja men and black amaerican but she wasn't smart. Neither do I suppuort the what the husband did. A pure white woman knows how to suurround her home by being diplomatic

what is all this ridiculous white woman talk?
Have you people not seen the other white women on that same show acting the same way? a woman scorned is a woman scorned. white , black, pink or beige.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by agabaI23(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
I am kinda surprised at the number of cameras in the video.

I have watched cheaters before and in all the episodes, I never saw any other cam except that of the investigator.

Is it because a Nigerian was involved. Na wa oo
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by spoilt(f): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
No. I dont see what they did different because he is Nigerian.
There are usually about half a dozen cameras, sound and light technicians too. So that no martter which way the 'target' decides to run there is a camera to pursue him. They usually stay out of each other's range but sometimes they get in other cameramen's view.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by Uche2nna(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
spoilt:

what is all this ridiculous white woman talk?  
Have you people not seen the other white women on that same  show acting the same way? a woman scorned is a woman scorned. white , black, pink or beige.

True

Actually, I have seen white women react more furiously than that.  Bottom line, dont piss off any woman watever color she is.

As for SaraJ and her cronies, I dont usually say this unless I mean it,,,, Eat a fat manliness  angry  Cheaters have been on for quite sometime now and most episodes I have seen are all about white men. This is the first time I have actually seen a Nigerian featured  grin Now U come here spewing garbage as if this video is an indictment over all Nigerian men angry
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by foyeks2001(f): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
this woman went too far habaaaaaaa is uncalled for though i do not support wat the husband did
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by davidif: 3:01am On Nov 26, 2009
Uche2nna:

True

Actually, I have seen white women react more furiously than that. Bottom line, dont piss off any woman watever color she is.

As for SaraJ and her cronies, I dont usually say this unless I mean it,,,, Eat a fat manliness angry Cheaters have been on for quite sometime now and most episodes I have seen are all about white men. This is the first time I have actually seen a Nigerian featured grin Now U come here spewing garbage as if this video is an indictment over all Nigerian men angry

You hit the message right on the head. Everytime i watch the show, its only american men that are on it, now its a Nigerian man, everybody is screaming.

[size=18pt]THIS IS WHY I RE-ITERATE MY STANCE THAT NOBODY IN THERE RIGHT MIND SHOULD EVER MARRY AN AKATA WOMAN.[/size] They believe that sassing there man and also disrespecting them is about being a "strong black woman". Whereas Proverbs 31 doesn't say so. The book of proverbs says that marrying a contentious woman is the worst thing that can ever happen to you.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by bandore(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2009
what if he is busted,,, what about the millions of white and black women on cheaters caught cheating,,and just one guy and some fools are ranting,, What about the Nigerian women in nigeria fucking their husband's friend,, abi make them carry the program come Nigeria , so you would see urself.
have u not heard of women saying they have cheated with over 10 men and they are married,, atleast we didnt see his face,, that would have been reported in all the Nigerian neswpapers,go see jerry springer where A WIFE WLD SAY SHE HAS CHEATED WITH OVER 25 MEN AND SHE ISNT SURE THAT HER HUSBAND IS THE DAD OF ALL HER FOUR KIDS,,
WE ARE ALL THIEFS BUT THE PERSON WEY DEM CATCH NA HIM BE BARAWO,
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by SeanT21(f): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2009
haha~~African men can not handle Akata women. Even AA men can not handle their own females.We African females need to be more like them. Haha.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by C2H5OH(f): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Classless. Tasteless.
Re: Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . by lostgirl: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
All Akata women are not like this. don't judge based on one foolish and foul-mouthed one, LOL. and to the Poster who said marry pure whites because they know how to be diplomatic, you are crazy. White women marry african men for sex and to have pretty  babies African men with no money will be a slave in a white woman's house. African guys with money who marry whites make slaves of the white girl because she is usually a nasty ass gold digger who will do anything to get money. Not all white women are like that. but for the most part the ones that marry african american or african men are. Just speaking from my encounters. Don nobody get upset and crazy about it.

To all who dont realize this automatically. THIS POST IS INTENDED TO BE COMICAL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants A Maid I Don't Like / Complication Behind Bride Price In Nigeria / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.