Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC (535 Views)

Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by Bekwarra(m): 1:20am On Sep 23, 2015
The Osun State All Progressives Congress says the Peoples Democratic Party has continued to criticise the administration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola because the party is envious of the governor’s achievements. The APC was responding to a statement by the PDP in which the party insisted that the financial crisis in the state was due to financial recklessness on the part of Aregbesola. In a statement issued by its state Publicity Secretary, Kunle Oyatomi, the APC maintained that the condemnation of the Aregbesola government “centres on hatred and envy over his achievements before the financial crisis set in.” While describing the PDP’s salvos against Aregbesola as mischievous, the APC said in view of the dwindling oil prices and reduction in revenues, the state government has been doing its best to survive the crisis. The statement partly read, “The PDP is grossly ignorant and mischievous. Even a fool will know that if he has lost 60 per cent of his earnings, he cannot go on doing the things he used to do. Nigeria is dependent on oil revenues which, some two years ago, sold for $110 dollars per barrel. “This has now dropped to $40 dollars per barrel. And since that drop, Nigeria has not recouped its earnings because we are still dependent on oil money. “The PDP failed to tell us why there is financial crisis in the other states. Did the other states, which also owe workers’ salaries, spend recklessly too? The PDP appears not to have recovered from the loss it suffered in August 2014 during the governorship election. “The party’s pain is reflected in its statements against the person and government of Aregbesola since then. The PDP’s criticisms of Aregbesola are pure fabrication and outright lies.” It explained that in April 2015, Osun received N466m as allocation from the Federal Government whereas it got about N4.8bn per month three years ago. “The scale of decline is monumental and it is a direct result of the PDP’s reckless attitude in the previous Federal Government. They went crazy with stealing the nation’s money and criticising victims of their own kleptomania,” the party added. www.punchng.com/politics/opposition-envious-of-aregbesolas-achievements-apc/
Re: PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by phaphyz05(m): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Koro'gba lenu yin eyin alaida eniyan wonyi
Re: PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by Imortal001: 1:49am On Sep 23, 2015
But why e no osun workers now? the man fall my hand jor..
Re: PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by huntila(m): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Envious of not paying yet he collects his? His wife? His Aides,His commissioners, special Adviser and monthly Security votes. I laugh in swahilli. In short i laugh in Rascal

1 Like

Re: PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by Bekwarra(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2015
The thunder that will fire Aregbe and his cohorts is currently on a training session with Diego Costa.
Re: PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by lincolnj88: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa oooohhoooohh cheesy

Re: PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by lunaticfringe: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
I will just have to ask, what sane person gets jealous of failure

1 Like

Re: PDP Envious Of Aregbesola's Achievements- APC by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Yes, Every political party should envy a record breaker, Him chop 9 months salary... Yea yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Congratulates Muslims On Eid-el-kabir / My Minister, My Heroine / President Buhari Appoints Himself Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.