Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

[music] Clifford – You Alone (@worship_maniac, @noelddoc) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music] Clifford – You Alone (@worship_maniac, @noelddoc) (503 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music] Clifford – You Alone (@worship_maniac, @noelddoc) by Neherevolution: 6:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Clifford returns with his 6th solo single; a worship song titled “You Alone” capable of stirring your heart in worship and adoration to the only deserving God.

Clifford is a prolific songwriter and intense worship leader and has consistently shown his overwhelming love for God & unparalleled passion to reach out to people.

http://www.gospelboiz.com/music-clifford-you-alone-worship_maniac-noelddoc/

LYRICS ( You Alone)

CHORUS
Lord I reverence You alone
Yes You reign
You are Lord and God of all
I honour You
Yes I reverence You alone
Lord You reign
You are King and Lord of all
I worship You 

VERSE
King of all flesh
God most High
You are matchless in love and power
No one else like You
Jesus Son of God
The Prince of peace
Sweet Spirit of grace
My dearest friend
Now I love I love to worship You alone
Yes I love to give true worship to You alone

VAMP
Holy God
Mighty God
Sovereign One
I worship You
Precious One
Awesome One
Great God
I lift my hands

Connect With Clifford

Twitter:  @Worship_Maniac
Instagram:  worshipmaniac 
www.facebook.com/clifford4 
www.reverbnation.com/clifford4
www.soundcloud.com/clifford4 
www.hulkshare.com/ecoad
www.beat100.com/clifford4
www.youtube.com/c/EnobunClifford
www.mytruspot.com/clifford
www.google.com/+EnobunClifford

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SELEBOBO Steals Song From Music Group J. T Boyz And Renames It "Wumewu" / Osi Verbally Destroys Wande Coal’s Wanted Album / Viktoh Ft. Lil Kesh – Skibi Dat (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.