Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 (2694 Views)

Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State / Attend Yabdi 2016 Ogun State Agribusiness Empowerment Summit / 2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Good Morning,

This is an Official invitation to the Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment summit 2015. Coming up on 1st of October.

Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Registration is N10,000 only.

Attend this pratical Agribusiness training where you will be taught about New techniques/procedures in Plantain and pineapple plantation, hybrid cucumber farming, fish culture and introduction to free range Grasscutter and snail farming.

Registration is ongoing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2015
At this event we will be discussing with you about agriculture in Nigeria and how you can take advantage of the business opportunities in this sector.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Before oil was discovered, agriculture in Nigeria was booming, that was the gold we had.

However as we discovered honey, we threw away the beans cake. Though honey is sweet, it`s cake that can best quench our hunger.

Join us on October 1st
Coordinator +2348065220074

1 Like

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Before the civil war in Nigeria, our country had more than enough food to take care of its citizen. From 1973 however, things started changing (for bad).

Even though over 70% of our land is arable, Nigerian youths are not encouraged to see farming as business. Instead, we all grew up and dream of working in a bank hall.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
We need an urgent re-orientation!

We have to start seeing farming as business and blood of our nation.

In those days, cocoa was the gold (and largest non-oil export) for Nigeria, mostly from west, yam and cassava was much in south and sorghum, millet were much from north.

So were rubber, maize, melon, cashew nut, sesame, groundnuts, palm kernels, palm oil, plantains, rice, soybeans etc.

Aside all these, Nigeria is blessed with a favourable soil and climate condition that can accommodate crops such as onion, carrot, cocoa yam, pear, potatoes, okra, vegetables, beans and so much more.

But we rely on oil.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Now, we`re in trouble. More countries of the world are discovering oil, so the oil`s demand is falling with its price.

Don`t let me spend my time talking here about how neglect of agriculture affects us as a nation, since I know you may not have much interest in that. Instead, I’ll discuss various business opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural sector.

You have options to choose, whether you`ll love to go into agribusiness (business of agriculture) as a crop and plant farmer or as a livestock farmer… rearing animals for commercial purpose

Either of this can be done with modern agricultural tools and implements. Either of this can be done in large and profitable scale.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Surely, I will be there.

Weldone boss!
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Surely, I will be there.

Weldone boss!
Great.
I will be expecting you.
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Let meet in lagos

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Jasper 7 will be in lagos to teach you the secret of making mega money from Cucumber farming in Nigeria.

Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) originates in southern Asia, but a large number of cultivars have been developed and are grown worldwide. It is a widely cultivated plant of the family Cucurbitaceae. It is a creeping vine that bears cylindrical fruits that are used as culinary vegetables.

There are three main varieties of cucumber:

Slicing,
Pickling, and
Burpless.

Within these varieties, several different cultivars have emerged.

The cucumber is a herbaceous trailing annual capable of spreading in all directions. The root system is in the form of a tap root that penetrates de

Importance of Cucumber
Rehydrates body and replenishes daily vitamins - Cucumbers are 95 % water, keeping the body hydrated while helping the body eliminates toxins. Cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. The skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, about 10 % of the daily-recommended allowance.

Skin and hair care - it can be used for skin irritations and sunburns. The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth.

Aids in weight loss and digestion - Due to its low calorie and high water content, cucumber is an ideal diet for people who are looking for weight loss.

The high water content and dietary fiber in cucumbers are very effective in ridding the body of toxins from the digestive system, aiding digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers can be regarded as a remedy for chronic constipation.

Cures diabetes, reduces cholesterol and controls blood pressure - Cucumber juice contains a hormone which is needed by the cells of the pancreas for producing insulin which has been found to be beneficial to diabetic patients.

Researchers found that a compound called sterols in cucumbers may help reduce cholesterol levels.

Cucumbers contain a lot of potassium, magnesium and fiber. These work effectively for regulating blood pressure. This makes cucumbers good for treating both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.

They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium.

Cultivation
Cucumber does well on a well drained soil, often planted on raised beds. It also thrives in a sandy loam soil.

It requires a good amount of sunshine and warmth and is mostly grown in green house. It requires space and can rapidly reach around 6 feet. .

They can be allowed to spread over the ground and where space is limited train the plant against a wall, stake.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by Bitos: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Good day bro,

Any plan to discuss soybeans farming on that day? I'm seriously considering it's prospects but i have to know all what it takes to go into it in this our environment, don't want to rely solely on internet info that may really not apply. EXPERIENCE COUNTS!
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Bitos:
Good day bro,

Any plan to discuss soybeans farming on that day? I'm seriously considering it's prospects but i have to know all what it takes to go into it in this our environment, don't want to rely solely on internet info that may really not apply. EXPERIENCE COUNTS!
No.
But you can get trained at HABDEC (Highhill Agri-Business Development Centre) Abeokuta.
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by Afrocatalyst: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
For those who have been wanting me to put them through on free range snail farming including it's construction and how to rear them,this is a perfect opportunity as I will be there live,speaking on the topic. I shall be doing practical demonstrations too. Avail yourselves of this wonderful opportunity.
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
For those who have been wanting me to put them through on free range snail farming including it's construction and how to rear them,this is a perfect opportunity as I will be there live,speaking on the topic. I shall be doing practical demonstrations too. Avail yourselves of this wonderful opportunity.

It going to be great

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by Bitos: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Can't wait for October 1 to get here!
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bitos:
Can't wait for October 1 to get here!
You will be amazed
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites you to her Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment summit 2015.

A day full practical training on various crops and livestocks that will change your life for the better.

The training will be highly interactive with practical do it yourself demonstration on Cucumber, Plantain, Pineapple Cultivation and introduction to free range Grasscutter/Snail farming in Nigeria.

The training venue is LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Date:1st October 2015
Time 8am to 5pm
Registration Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

Join Practical and seasoned Agropreneurs like:
Mr Collins Amadi (https://www.nairaland.com/afrocatalyst) the Nigeria free range snail expert.

Mr Jasper Chidera (https://www.nairaland.com/jasper7) Foremost Cucumber Guru as he takes you through the Million naira cucumber business.

Mr Adewunmi Babafemi Samuel (https://www.nairaland.com/theunbeatable) MD Bsaideal integrated farm Akure, Ondo State. An highly versatile livestock farming expert will be revealing the step by step secret of grasscutter rearing business in Nigeria using modern techniques system.

Mr Akin Asher MD Asher Mobile fish farm Ibadan (https://www.nairaland.com/nikashow) will be teaching the secret of lucrative Modern/Mobile fish farming business.

Mr Adeniyi Sola Bunmi, Nigeria Agribusiness Transformation Ambassasor (https://www.nairaland.com/world1) as he takes you through Mega Opportunities in Plantain/ Pineapple Cultivation in Nigeria.

This is a training you don't want to miss.

If you have wondered where to spend your independence holiday on 1st October 2015, then look no further than the 1 day Lagos Practical Agribusiness Empowerment Summit that will transform your life.

Register for training today

Training cost ONLY N10,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!

1 Like

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2015
YABDI LAGOS AGRIBUSINESS EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT

Date: October 1st 2015
Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/mix-of-crop-livestock-agribusiness-opportunities-opens/
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thursday is the day

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Better days are ahead for the teeming popula­tion of unem­ployed youths in Nigeria.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
The pineapple production initiative is expected to help youths in Nigeria on massive job creation, income genera­tion, food and nutritional se­curity, poverty reduction and increased foreign exchange earnings.

It is also expected to check the importation of fresh pineapple fruits.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lets meet tomorrow

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Registration is ongoing

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by cjay4luv: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
how many days will this training last and i will like to know
if your program is affiliated to any known agricultural organization
secondly is there any agreement with financial institutions that
will help the participants with start up capital.
please reply
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am pained so much that I will be missing this gathering .It could have been a nice time to teach
grafting of fruit trees
Irrigation 360°
banana/ plantain macro propagation (PIF)
all with manuals
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am pained so much that I will be missing this gathering .It could have been a nice time to teach
grafting of fruit trees
Irrigation 360°
banana/ plantain macro propagation (PIF)
all with free manuals
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by cjay4luv: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
thank God i attended this programme but really i was disappointed with the fact that our youths
arec not really looking beyond white collar jobs and the rest.met more of older people.
please the organizers can still conduct another training session with the price slashed to at least encourage
more youths.

just my opinion
Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jasper doing justice to cucumber cultivation.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by world1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Massive turnout.

Re: Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 by bukolajegede(f): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please when is the next event coming up this year. Can we have it in Ogbomoso again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A-Z Of Poultry Farming: Ask Your Questions & Get Accurate Knowledge / Characteristics Of Good Pond Culture / Point Of Lay Pullets Available For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.