Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Killer~ Ibinabo Fiberesima Is Released; Discharged And Acquitted! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Killer~ Ibinabo Fiberesima Is Released; Discharged And Acquitted! (3637 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Killer~ Ibinabo Fiberesima Is Released; Discharged And Acquitted! by speak2me: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
why ,
Re: Killer~ Ibinabo Fiberesima Is Released; Discharged And Acquitted! by mukina2: 4:03pm On May 21, 2009
She was not released . i think .she is in Jail undecided

saw this on fbk

Hello Everyone, You can actually pay IB a visit as the official Visiting days are 10am -1.30pm Mon, Wed, Fri, I have been and will be going again tomorrow if anyone's interested, u can call me on 07*********. 'In her words the last time I visited," Lily this place has increased my knowledge of God and I have discovered Christ more, I have not lost anything but rather gained more'

Each time I say goodbye after a visit we both pray the next time we'll be hugging will be outside Kirikiri gates. I will pass on the messages I ve read here and this I can say ' she will be touched' I may not know most of you, but we have a friend in common and am sure u will all agree with me that IB
Will do everything for a friend in need! she is a good soul with a clean heart, all the while I’ve known her, not once has she borne a grudge against anyone n if the reverse was the case she will not relent till she makes an impact.

Let’s all remember her in our prayers as she needs it, she is tired of t

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=684449358#/profile.php?id=684449358&v=wall&viewas=701810990
Re: Killer~ Ibinabo Fiberesima Is Released; Discharged And Acquitted! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:09pm On May 21, 2009
hahha maybe Ibime can go and visit her grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Teju Babyface Show / Modupe Ozolua Goes Shirtless On Debut Cover Of Kelechi Amadi's Mania Magazine / Watch Davido’s Childhood Video (10 Yrs Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.