Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

J2me Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / J2me Programmers (825 Views)

How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk / Farwell To J2ME, It Really Hepled During It's Time Cause Of Its Multiplateform. / A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J2me Programmers by Skywalker5(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
Any1 here with J2ME experience

I need help in getting started and i have some questions.

I would be glad if any 1 can reply
Re: J2me Programmers by ade2kay(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2009
what are the questions ?
Re: J2me Programmers by fatexbrown: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2009
As earlier asked, what are your questions.
Actually, J2ME is an interesting mobile programming technique but it doesn't encourage innovative programming.
For me, i had wanted to develop mobile applications that will make my mobile phone smarter, but the problem is that of Midlet signing.

You may let me know the type and scope of the mobile apps you intend to develop so that i can give u all necessary info and assistance.

(1) (Reply)

What About Cgi? / Any Aptech Accp Graduant? / Password Encryption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.