Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda (33358 Views)

Femi Aribisala: Buhari The Worst Govt In Nigerian History (video) / States’ Financial Mess Is A Ticking Time Bomb / Buhari, The Clock Is Ticking - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by front247: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
BUHARI SHOW ME YOUR CERTIFICATE.
in dis modern times appointing a semi illiterate to govern 170million people what do u expect. He is more better as a cow header

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by olumite1234(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am buhari supporter but I believe in your Criticism. All what you explain here is what everybody can see and read in newspapers. I believe Buhari's administration will take note of this.
This is the kind of Criticism we want unlike one useless nairalander called OcheJoseph that will come here and post rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by omooba969(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Curlieweed:

Regarding the highlighted, Mumuharri isn't a policy maker, he is a police man.

I suggest that you stop commenting on politics. No be by force!

U r only full of venom cos itz obvious dat u knw nothing abt govt biz.

If u mean to debate dis, then u will be duly served but for ur comment up there, u really amuse me cos itz of one who's devoid of reason. cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by locdog(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Femi Aribisala is a scholar and international affairs expert. He is currently an iconoclastic church pastor in lagos angry grin
But last time I check femi aribisala was a hypocrite, tribalist, greedy and a butt licker for PDP , and sorry the word "pastor" has been over use in naija since 1867AD .

Am not surprise that only biafruads, wailers, baby factory Igbo , and ogogoro bloodline will support him on this articles.
Lastly some Nigerian are sick in the head
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
Yet you calling someone old enough to be ur grandpa an illiterate.

But it's no one's fault nau!! Abi Baba don bring him "safiticate"?
APC Set this precedence, they should live with it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by OlaSpeaker(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
well as far as i am concern President Buhari never accredit any glory to himself for the improvement in power supply same to the refineries it is people like the OP who have given all sort of analysis since the inauguration of the President the about 75% who voted PMB never voted him to govern for 100days the mandate giving to him is four years and until then his social contract with the electorate as not expire and can not be judge or score for those spewing trash about 100days should go and make a study on all countries where there as been transition in power as i always say PMB is the President of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA and untill 2019 before anyone can ulter that
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by huthority01(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Toktee:
Go and die!

Only foolish enough people result to insulting when they have no defence. Say something other then GO AND DIE....

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by huthority01(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
After claiming he did not have the 27.5 million naira required for the APC presidential nomination papers and had to borrow it, Buhari now claims he has 30 million naira sitting pretty in his bank account. How does he account for this discrepancy? Some of us are also wondering where he got all the money used to finance his expensive election campaign.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by princejenks(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
God bless your grey hair sir,we need bold people like this who say things as they are without minding being labeled wrongly as apologists. Any objective minded person who reasons deeply would clearly identify that some of the unsavory things buhari was known for are already rearing their heads in just four months but considering he would be there for the next four years,good people with genuine concern for our country must speak up and make noise when things are going awry,its a democracy after all so every one with an opinion is free to express it.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by sparkwil(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Fully supported

But by the grace of him who silenced Abacha, Buhari will end up disintegrating his cursed life while my beloved south south will continue to march on

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Nnemuka(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
After the 2015 election, I predicted on Twitter that when critical decisions are to be taken, Yemi Osinbajo, the token Southerner in Aso Rock, would be sent to go and buy “guguru and epa.” This has proved prescient. The vice president was barred from attending a national security briefing on the grounds that he did not have security clearance. But who can have more clearance than a man elected by the people? How did Buhari himself get his?

I love this grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by chesterlee(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nnemuka:
After the 2015 election, I predicted on Twitter that when critical decisions are to be taken, Yemi Osinbajo, the token Southerner in Aso Rock, would be sent to go and buy “guguru and epa.” This has proved prescient. The vice president was barred from attending a national security briefing on the grounds that he did not have security clearance. But who can have more clearance than a man elected by the people? How did Buhari himself get his?

I love this grin grin

You mean the 'Mere commissioner'? grin grin

That one no get mouth jare....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by solonazzy: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
sdindan:

Please ask ur imam not me cos he was among the pple that brainwashed you
... Lol.... Well I'm nt among d ppl dat Dnt hav a mind of Dr own.... I decided nt based on religion, or tribe, bt on merit.... I'm a xtian
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by billyG(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Psuedo-pastor femi Aribisala u can go & die!All u useless writeup did not fetch u common media adviser in GEJ govtment,nobody will giv u any post not even messenger in this administration.u shall remain retched,go & fleece yur gullible flocks i wonder what u preach to them.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Lamasta(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
AT THE POSTER ABOVE ME #RECEIVE SENCE

naijaforlife:
Femi's piece absolutely reflects his pre-2015 election bias and pardon me to say personal dislike for PMB. The write-up seems driven by glaring unprofessional intents and Femi's ethno-religious bias least expected of a self-acclaimed pastor. Having a dissenting view is healthy for our democracy. However, it should be done with every sense of decorum. Anybody can claim to be a public affairs analyst, a columnist, or commentator and is liable to his opinion. Even when a pick-pocket meets a saint he sees only his pocket. I rest my case.
Young Man kindly tell me the Bias and hatred towards PMB in Femi`s views?

1. Is Nigeria so academically derailed that it is only the North we can find people of merit?

2. Buhari and APC promised Heaven and earth during there campaign how many have been delivered?

3. Buhari promised to wipe away Boko Haram after 3 month if elected this is the 4th month now has the BH FLUSHED OUT?

4. Nigeria has no Ministers for the past 4 months can`t you see the effects on our economy ehn? tell me is it Buhari that does not have SSCE that want to design agenda for each MDA?
Let me stop hear because of your level and make sure that you don`t open your mouth and call somebody bias when in reality is saying the truth ok.....#RECEIVE SENCE

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by efilefun(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
So if you were in his shoes you will take 27M from your 30M to get a form you might end of losing or better take a loan from the bank which you can spread into years before paying it back, Smh for the kinda youths we have this days and if you listened to his interview before the elections when he was asked if he got just 1M in his account he said yes that he is worth more than 1M in his account. Google and youtube are your friends you can lookup the info.
luvprince4real:
mr man is governance all abt fighting corruption? If it is y is amechi, tinubu, obj, even buhari who lied dat he borrowed 27m to purchase his form while his 30m was lying idle in d bank still walking freelyp?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Pavarottii(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
What most of you fail to understand is what was the state of the nation before he assumed power And Buhari aint a miracle worker. Could have left the clueless man there and watch Nigeria go extinction, atleast this saraki's case had been committed since 2003 and nobody deemed it fit to point a torch on him and am sure there are still several politicians in that same situation.
Have u read about the last administration well and its achievement in all sectors? Education, Environment, Transportation, Health, Roads, Aviation, Economy, Agricuture, automobiles, oil and gas, job creation etc. So please enligten me real situation u are talking about in the past administration.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by ldpele(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Toktee:
Go and die!
Is that you, Adams?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by efilefun(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Was it achieved in 3Months
Pavarottii:

Have u read about the last administration well and its achievement in all sectors? Education, Environment, Transportation, Health, Roads, Aviation, Economy, Agricuture, automobiles, oil and gas, job creation etc. So please enligten me real situation u are talking about in the past administration.
Thank you
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Buchoalfa: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Really do nothing Government. I voted for him but I am currently full of Regrets.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by jacksonite: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
omooba969:

I dnt think u read through the article & if u did, my question is 'Did u process it?' ...SMH undecided

I dnt mean to defend PMB in any shape or form but:-

Is Buhari a policy maker?

Does Buhari determine the oil price in the international market?

Has any govt in the world ever defeated terrorism yet?

Have you considered how GEJ's ministers handled the hand-over exercise with regards to federal ministries bearing in mind that things ought to be in order for the in-coming ministers while they are being vetted.

Does Buhari have control over foreign exchange market or the $$$$$ ?

Buhari indeed fenced Oshinbajo during the security meeting & opinions were of common knowledge that PMB feared that Oshinbajo could be a security risk because Oshinbajo could relate details of meeting to his masters in lagos.

Let me stop there cos FEMI ARIBISALA is only a scare-monger & a noise maker @dat! cool
Bros. I get your logic:Nigerians are the real fools to have believed APC/Buhari on their promises. Shame to 97%ters and their Southwest co-travellers!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by free13: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by kaythinks(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pavore9:
Some will be making presentations as if we have lived in paradise for the past 16 years and transited into hell on May 29th!
For JP Morgan to delist Nigeria,do you know the economic implications? I pity u.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by omooba969(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
jacksonite:
Bros. I get your logic:Nigerians are the real fools to have believed APC/Buhari on their promises. Shame to 97%ters and their Southwest co-travellers!

We Nigerians r not fools but u can say we r not enlightened enuf to knw dat b4 we cast our precious votes for any ediot, we ought to engage dem in serious debates in order to knw who's seasoned enuf to lead our country & wot any1 has got to offer.

Dis is just one of many things to do during build-up to elections so dat we all can make informed choice. cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Pavore9: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
kaythinks:
For JP Morgan to delist Nigeria,do you know the economic implications? I pity u.

You need not pity me because l work hard to contribute to Nigeria's economy by having 7 youths under employment and earning dollars for Nigeria from exporting products which those youths produce, l am not a wailer!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Curlieweed: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
omooba969:

U r only full of venom cos itz obvious dat u knw nothing abt govt biz.

If u mean to debate dis, then u will be duly served but for ur comment up there, u really amuse me cos itz of one who's devoid of reason. cool

Dear Mr Omooba969,

Thanks for the invitation to a debate but I'll rather have one with a door knob than frustrate myself with the futility of educating you. However, I wish you the best in all your future "debating" endeavours.

Regards,

Prophet Curlieweed (Peace Be Upon Him)
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Fearlessjoe(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
The paedophile is confused
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by repogirl(f): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Femi Aribasala is definitely a nairalander! grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by samsongbemisola(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ola17:

So the improved power supply in your area is because of PMB? Even when he said himself that he didn't contribute anything in the improved power supply being witnessed across the nation?

Didn't he know the extent of the rot when he promised us things he will accomplish in 100 days only to deny it later on? You think you love PMB more than some of us that supported him but calling him out on his hypocrisy?
Buhari did nothing but his reputation and his anti corruption stance made the people to re organize the power sector, unlike GEJ administration where they re busy sabotaging everything so as to embezzle money meant for repair of the power sector because they knew GEJ will do nothing
Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by Myself2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
sdindan:
Waiting for the pedophile
To name his noise makers (ministers) first
Before we stone him.

Buhari is an unfortunate calamity

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda by omooba969(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Curlieweed:

Dear Mr Omooba969,

Thanks for the invitation to a debate but I'll rather have one with a door knob than frustrate myself with the futility of educating you. However, I wish you the best in all your future "debating" endeavours.

Regards,

Prophet Curlieweed (Peace Be Upon Him)

grin I believe you can do better than this but you rather choose to stoop so low by erupting...mtcheew SMH. Should I take it that you simply don't have the strength for a genuine debate having being suffocated by sentiment.

Pheew! sad I'm sorry for the future of Nigeria! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks / Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.