Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,696 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars (2537 Views)

BREAKING: Two Nigerian Senators Attacked / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Two Nigerian Boys Die In Fatal Car Crash In Malaysia- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2015
1). Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua, MBE (born 15 October 1989) is a British professional boxer. He is the current WBC International and Commonwealth heavyweight champion. As an amateur, he won a gold medal in the super heavyweight division at the 2012 Olympics, and a silver medal at the 2011 World Amateur Boxing Championships.

Anthony grew up in Watford and moved to the capital when he was 17. A year later he was introduced to boxing by his cousin, who took him along to the Finchley ABC to start training.

Being a naturally gifted sportsman, Anthony played football at a high level and, with the stamina and speed he possessed, he could regularly run the 100m in less than 11 seconds. However, boxing was his passion and Anthony quickly rose through the ranks.

He became Senior ABAE Champion at 91+kg in May 2010 and was added to GB Boxing’s Development Squad. In November that year he became Champion of Great Britain, defeating Amin Isa.

In 2011, Anthony retained his ABAE title and reached the quarterfinals of the European Championships, as well as defeating the Olympic and two-time World Champion Roberto Cammarelle in the quarterfinals of the World Championships. Anthony went on to win a silver medal, securing him qualification for London 2012.

One of the shining lights from one of the most successful Olympics in the modern era, Anthony defied the odds during the final round of the super heavyweight boxing final, where he turned around a three-point deficit to claim the gold medal for Team GB.

He was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2013 New Years Honours for services to boxing.

Anthony made his professional debut on the 5th October 2013 in front of a capacity crowd at the O2 Arena in London, beating the Italian Emanuelue Leo by technical knockout in the first round.

His following four fights have also resulted in wins, none of which went beyond two rounds, beating Paul Butlin, Hrvoje Kisciek, Dorian Darch and Hector Avila

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Missy89(f): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Elekeji nko?

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2015
2). Robert Nkemdiche

Robert Nkemdiche born September 19, 1994) is an American football defensive end. He currently attends the University of Mississippi in his junior year. Nkemdiche was named High School Junior of the Year by Rivals.com, and was selected to the 2011 USA Today All-American team. He has been regarded as the "Southeast's best [high school football] prospect since the early 1980s" by ESPN. Nkemdiche committed to Ole Miss, making him the highest touted Rebels recruit since Eli Manning in 1999

Nkemdiche was born in Atlanta, Georgia to Nigerian immigrants Beverly and Sunday Nkemdiche. His father, a cardiologist, has reportedly applied for a researcher position at University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Nkemdiche's mother, a politician, returned to Nigeria in 2009 and as of September 2011 represents Onitsha South in the Anambra State House of Assembly. His older brother Denzel Nkemdiche plays linebacker for Ole Miss.

Regarded as a five-star recruit by both Rivals.com and Scout.com, Nkemdiche was not only considered the No. 1 defensive line prospect of his class, but also the consensus No. 1 player overall. He was only the fourth player since 2002 to be the consensus No. 1 prospect, along with Jadeveon Clowney, Vince Young, and Ernie Sims. Nkemdiche went wire-to-wire as the No. 1 overall player in the Rivals.com Top100, also the first since Clowney.

Robert and his older brother Denzel originally planned attending college together. After Denzel Nkemdiche signed with Ole Miss, Robert was believed to follow. However, he instead committed to Clemson on June 14, 2012. In October 2012, ESPN The Magazine reported that Nkemdiche was not firm on his non-binding verbal commitment, and was still considering other schools, including Ole Miss. Consequently, Nkemdiche decommitted from Clemson in November 2012, re-considering a number of schools including Clemson, Ole Miss, Alabama, and Georgia. By January 2013, he narrowed his list down to just Ole Miss and Louisiana State.

Giving her opinion on their sons' college selection, Nkemdiche's mother said she would "love for them to play together, as well as have the power of two." That way, she would not have to worry about going to different games—taking pressure off of her shoulders. Also, on top of the family tie to Ole Miss, Nkemdiche was said to have a close relationship with the head coach of the Ole Miss football team, Hugh Freeze. In November 2012, Denzel Nkemdiche told reporters that Robert personally told him that he was going to commit to Ole Miss. Robert Nkemdiche indeed committed to Ole Miss on National Signing Day.

One of the most highly touted recruits in the program's history, Nkemdiche arrived at Ole Miss with plenty of hype, being named SEC’s Top Impact Freshman by Sporting News before the season.[21] He played in 11 games with 10 starts (six at defensive end, four at defensive tackle), and amassed 34 tackles (25 solo), 2.0 sacks, two pass breakups and three quarterback hurries on the season. Nkemdiche made his college debut against Vanderbilt, posting two tackles with a TFL and a pass break-up. He missed the Louisiana State and Idaho games with a strained hamstring. After the season, Nkemdiche was named Freshman All-SEC by the league's coaches, and First team Freshman All-American by Athlon and College Football News. As a sophomore, Nkemdiche started every game at defensive tackle on an Ole Miss defensive line that led the nation in scoring defense (16.0 ppg) and lead the SEC in tackles for loss (7.6/game). Nkemdiche himself contributed 35 tackles with 4.0 TFLs, 2.0 sacks and a pass breakup on the season. His best game was against in-state rival Mississippi State, in which he was credited for a career-high seven tackles (three solo) and one tackle-for-a-loss. Nkemdiche was a semifinalist for the Lombardi Award and was named All-SEC first team by Associated Press (AP), as well as All-America second team by AP, Sporting News, USA Today, and CBS Sports.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by shizzy7(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Huuuu the first guy has A Nice body....lluuummm

Their is this Nigerian in Germany, he's a top Basketball player..
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Just calling it first because these two guys are supremely gifted and athletic - and every time I watch them, I'm always in awe. So in case they live up to the prospect - always remember this thread.

To naysayers who might want to say they're only Nigerians by names. I have got news for you: they both lived in Nigeria for at least a year. Anthony Joshua went to boarding school in Nigeria for at least a year cos he was getting in too much trouble as a teen. And I believe Nkemdiche's mother alluded to him living in Nigeria at one point during an interview two years ago.

Watch out for these two guys.

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by CSTR2: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Symmex, these guys are not flying Nigeria's flag .
Maybe you want to change it to the next superstars of yoruba and igbo origin.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by CSTR2: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=Shymm3x post=38295751]Just calling it first because these two guys are supremely gifted and athletic - and every time I watch them, I'm always in awe. So in case they live up to the prospect - always remember this thread.

To naysayers who might want to say they're only Nigerians by names. I have got news for you: they both lived in Nigeria for at least a year. Anthony Joshua went to boarding school in Nigeria for at least a year cos he was getting in too much trouble as a teen. And I believe Nkemdiche's mother alluded to him living in Nigeria at one point during an interview two years ago.

Watch out for these two guys.[/quote}Story.
The tale of jordan ibe has made me lose interest in all these would-be Nigerians.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
CSTR2:
Story.
The tale of jordan ibe has made me lose interest in all these would-be Nigerians.

Jordon Ibe actually wanted to play for naij, but naij never showed any interests in him whatsoever - until he started playing regularly for Liverpool. Even with that - the level of interest they showed wasn't really thorough...unlike the allure of playing for England. Playing for the Three Lions has a lot of privileges, especially when it comes to the transfer. C'mon, Jordon Ibe is from Peckham and you can't be more Nigerian in the UK than being a Peckham boy. So Nigeria was always his first choice but Nigeria just never showed that much interest in the guy.

How about the likes of Dele Alli, Sheyi Ojo, Chuba Akpom, Alex Iwobi, Ola Aina, Chuks Aneke, Dominic Iorfa, and Moses Odubajo (Forget Dom Solanke, he won't play for naij cos his mum is white and she's the one managing his career) - how come naij hasn't shown any interest whatsoever in these kids? Oh, naij will wait till they become superstars before it starts scrounging to reap where it didn't sow, no?

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by stabillo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
OMG!!! So Anthony Joshua is Nigerian, I watched him KO Gary Cornish in just 90 seconds some days ago. I was expecting a good fight btw them due to Cornish unbeaten records. Heard he did a mayweather buy getting himself a new power bike after the fight

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
And how is this in any way related to this section?

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by kutchs: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don't care about Joshua, Nkemdiche, Anyika Onuora, Christine Ohurogu, Eniola Aluko who have refused and will never represent Nigeria. I care only Victor Moses, Bright Dike and the likes who in spite of the attraction of the US and UK still stayed faithful to their heritage.
The only emerging Nigerian superstar I know of is Kelechi Iheanacho, the rest like Joshua and Nkemdiche should f^^k off.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by doncaster(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Him papa na cardiologist, the other guy papa nko?

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by edi287: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Jordon Ibe actually wanted to play for naij, but naij never showed any interests in him whatsoever - until he started playing regularly for Liverpool. Even with that - the level of interest they showed wasn't really thorough...unlike the allure of playing for England. Playing for the Three Lions has a lot of privileges, especially when it comes to the transfer. C'mon, Jordon Ibe is from Peckham and you can't be more Nigerian in the UK than being a Peckham boy. So Nigeria was always his first choice but Nigeria just never showed that much interest in the guy.

How about the likes of Dele Alli, Sheyi Ojo, Chuba Akpom, Alex Iwobi, Ola Aina, Chuks Aneke, Dominic Iorfa, and Moses Odubajo (Forget Dom Solanke, he won't play for naij cos his mum is white and she's the one managing his career) - how come naij hasn't shown any interest whatsoever in these kids? Oh, naij will wait till they become superstars before it starts scrounging to reap where it didn't sow, no?
Nah Ibe never had any plans to play for us. Look at the way dude pronounces his last name (eyeb). Dude doesn't feel Nigerian.
As for the others, Aneke was approached back when he was at Arsenal and he agreed to play for us. He'll probably play in the Olympics. Iwobi has trained with the u23s and has been invited for our next friendly games. Iorfa's dad is yanning opaks about his son still being open to playing for the SE after accepting to play for the english youth team (something about naija "messing up" young players).
Dele Alli, Ojo and Akpom are not interested in playing for Naija. Alli has a big chance of playing for England in the future. Probably the most talented one eligible to play for us.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2015
edi287:

Nah Ibe never had any plans to play for us. Look at the way dude pronounces his last name (eyeb). Dude doesn't feel Nigerian.
As for the others, Aneke was approached back when he was at Arsenal and he agreed to play for us. He'll probably play in the Olympics. Iwobi has trained with the u23s and has been invited for our next friendly games. Iorfa's dad is yanning opaks about his son still being open to playing for the SE after accepting to play for the english youth team (something about naija "messing up" young players).
Dele Alli, Ojo and Akpom are not interested in playing for Naija. Alli has a big chance of playing for England in the future. Probably the most talented one eligible to play for us.

And what's wrong with the way he pronounces his last name and what has that got to do with anything? grin Anyway, he wanted to play for naij, hence he and his family took time to weigh up the benefits of playing for England vis-a-vis naij for a long time before going with the Three Lions. I believe both Dele Alli and Akpom are open to playing for naij, and they both support the Nigerian football team openly. I don't know about Sheyi Ojo cos he looks like a coon with the nasty straight hair with the ridiculous hair cut he has on his head...but since his parents follow him everywhere he goes, he might be open to playing for naij.

The duo of Moses Odubajo and Ola Aina are better than most of the players playing for the naija team...why can't they give these young guys a chance?
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by edi287: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

And what's wrong with the way he pronounces his last name and what has that got to do with anything? grin Anyway, he wanted to play for naij, hence he and his family took time to weigh up the benefits of playing for England vis-a-vis naij for a long time before going with the Three Lions. I believe both Dele Alli and Akpom are open to playing for naij, and they both support the Nigerian football team openly. I don't know about Sheyi Ojo cos he looks like a coon with the nasty straight hair with the ridiculous hair cut he has on his head...but since his parents follow him everywhere he goes, he might be open to playing for naij.

The duo of Moses Odubajo and Ola Aina are better than most of the players playing for the naija team...why can't they give these young guys a chance?
Loool @ seyi ojo looking like a coon grin.
It pisses me when ibe pronounces his name like he does. I wonder what his parents think about it.
I agree about Odubanjo and Aina...its no surprise that Siasia was interested in inviting Odubanjo when he was SE coach. I think the main reason why these guys reconsidered any interest they had in playing for naija was because of Keshi. That excuse of a coach kept on inviting junk players and playing agent instead of scouting young players overseas and not the overaged "young players" in the epl.
Hopefully Oliseh can convince Alli and Akpom to play for us especially Alli.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2015
edi287:

Loool @ seyi ojo looking like a coon grin.
It pisses me when ibe pronounces his name like he does. I wonder what his parents think about it.
I agree about Odubanjo and Aina...its no surprise that Siasia was interested in inviting Odubanjo when he was SE coach. I think the main reason why these guys reconsidered any interest they had in playing for naija was because of Keshi. That excuse of a coach kept on inviting junk players and playing agent instead of scouting young players overseas and not the overaged "young players" in the epl.
Hopefully Oliseh can convince Alli and Akpom to play for us especially Alli.

Lol.

It's normal in the UK to pronounce ya African name like that. I don't pronounce my African names the way naija folks do, but that doesn't change anything...it's just an easy way for you to help white folks out with the pronunciation, rather than let them mess the name up. The other option is to use English names.

Yes, I agree with Alli - the guy is supremely talented. And I won't be surprised if he were to get an invite to play for England by next year. I think John Fashanu spoke to his parents a few months ago that he should consider naij. As for Akpom, he's better off playing for naij cos I doubt he'll make the England team in the next five years. England has a lot of young strikers.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by forgiveness: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Dele ali case will be like David alaba and Adebayour if overlooked.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by tupacshakur(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Wow!

...didn't know Anthony Joshua is of Nigerian descent. That Nigger is damn fit and hunky. Girls pants go dey wet well well on seeing him.

Klitschko praised him recently too...

Nice one, Shymexx!

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
tupacshakur:
Wow!

...didn't know Anthony Joshua is of Nigerian descent. That Nigger is damn fit and hunky. Girls pants go dey wet well well on seeing him.

Nice one, Shymexx!

He's naij proper. His mum and dad are Nigerians and he actually lived in naij for about a year or so for school.

Look at the tattoo of Africa on his shoulder - you would see that the map of naij is highlighted inside the African map.

I've got the same type of tattoo as well, I just shaded mine a bit.

1 Like

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by tupacshakur(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

He's naij proper. His mum and dad are Nigerians and he actually lived in naij for about a year or so for school.

Look at the tattoo of Africa on his shoulder - you would see that the map of naij is highlighted inside the African map.

I've got the same type of tattoo as well, I just shaded mine a bit.

I think Oluwafemi should have been his first name and not Anthony. grin
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2015
tupacshakur:

I think Oluwafemi should have been his first name and not Anthony. grin

Lol.

Oluwafemi would mess up a lot of white folks' tongues...I'd go with Femi.

Anyway, he's always repping naij in the ring, especially with the tattoo on his shoulder.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
tupacshakur:
Wow!

Nice one, Shymexx!

My nyggah, if you want to get fit and hunky like Anthony Joshua - you need to listen to the guy in his own words, straight from his tweets.

I've been saying this for time, pounded yam is the best steroids ever...best kept secret. grin

Missy89, when are you going to fix me a plate of pounded yam and chicken? tongue

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by tupacshakur(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

My nyggah, if you want to get fit and hunky like Anthony Joshua - you need to listen to the guy in his own words, straight from his tweets.

I've been saying this for time, pounded yam is the best steroids ever...best kept secret. grin

Missy89, when are you going to fix me a plate of pounded yam and chicken? tongue

I actually love pounded yam. I eat it at least twice in a week. But I don't think I'm gonna ever get fit and hunky, as I think gene factor is the major determinant.

Besides, I have a pot belly to deal with first! grin

Shymexx, you and this your Missy89. When are you guys walking down the aisle? grin
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
tupacshakur:

I actually love pounded yam. I eat it at least twice in a week. But I don't think I'm gonna ever get fit and hunky, as I think gene factor is the major determinant.

Besides, I have a pot belly to deal with first! grin

Shymexx, you and this your Missy89. When are you guys walking down the aisle? grin

Nice. That's my best food and I munch it like three to four times weekly, depending on the number of times I hit the gym. Nah, it has nothing to do with genes. Although, we all have different body metabolism - we also have potentials to be this big cos we've big kidneys and our body produces more creatine than any other race of people. If you come out here, you will see tons of naija guys as big or even bigger than Anthony Joshua. You just have to be dedicated. It also depends on what you eat.

For you, all you need to do is a lot of cardio and running for 3-6 months (depending on how hard you want to go) to burn the fat. Then start building ya muscles from there - and you should be as big as him within 1yr or 2 depending on how hard and consistent you're, and what you eat. I eat a lot of pounded yam, baked beans, chicken, tuna, veg, and bananas. You need to see how ripped I'm. And I have never trained hard until recently cos I'm trying to move from being athletic to massive. I'm on a one year routine now.

Lmao @ missy89. She's already my e-wife - she just need to leave amala alone and join the pounded yam gang, for me to walk her down the aisle. grin Just messing about - she's la familia. We get along cos we both have passion for the military and international politics. Ditto Appleyard and my nyggah guyfawkes.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Maybe we have finally found a black man who can ffuck Vitalis Klitschko up!
Great work,Omo Ijebu.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Missy89(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

I can fix you Amala and goat meat. smiley. Funny thing is my native food is pounded yam but living in Ibadan changes you
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Missy89:

I can fix you Amala and goat meat. smiley. Funny thing is my native food is pounded yam but living in Ibadan changes you

Lmao.

Fvck amala - Ibadan folks have been soft since amala was invented. Oyo folks only messed with pounded yam, hence the empire was great. I don't wanna be soft.

I seldom eat beef - just fish or chicken.

Thanks but no thanks.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Appleyard(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nice. That's my best food and I munch it like three to four times weekly, depending on the number of times I hit the gym. Nah, it has nothing to do with genes. Although, we all have different body metabolism - we also have potentials to be this big cos we've big kidneys and our body produces more creatine than any other race of people. If you come out here, you will see tons of naija guys as big or even bigger than Anthony Joshua. You just have to be dedicated. It also depends on what you eat.

For you, all you need to do is a lot of cardio and running for 3-6 months (depending on how hard you want to go) to burn the fat. Then start building ya muscles from there - and you should be as big as him within 1yr or 2 depending on how hard and consistent you're, and what you eat. I eat a lot of pounded yam, baked beans, chicken, tuna, veg, and bananas. You need to see how ripped I'm. And I have never trained hard until recently cos I'm trying to move from being athletic to massive. I'm on a one year routine now.

Lmao @ missy89. She's already my e-wife - she just need to leave amala alone and join the pounded yam gang, for me to walk her down the aisle. grin Just messing about - she's la familia. We get along cos we both have passion for the military and international politics. Ditto Appleyard and my nyggah guyfawkes.

I can see and feel the anointing of LOVE that saturate the environ of this blissful threadcheesy The vibrations that emanates from the wavelengths of NairaLand whenever the macho, handsome and breath-taking god-like physic of the Great Shymm3x comes in e-contact with the intimidating attack and defence features and sumpteous body of the most intelligent lady, Missy89,cheesy i'm always reminded of the formidable power of lovecheesy

Therefore, by the mandate vested in me by the E-powers-in-council of Nairaland, as a son of the Religious section, an addent follower of Politics, and a true scholar in Geoplitics under the intellectual microscope of Shymm3x and Missy89; I Appleyard,cool grandson of the half sister-brother of the Vladinator,cheesy enemy of the imperial Hegemon, from Vladivostok, adjacent to Rustov, from the Sambisa forest of Siberia,grin HEREBY declare thou, Shymm3x and Missy89, Husband and Wife: inseperable till when Obama get Pregnant for Mugabegrin.

May the peace of Castrogee, the Truckpusher, Cyprus000, and that of the entire Russian and Chinese fleets heading to Syria, Be With You Now and Forveremore, Ameeeeennn!gringrin

Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by CSTR2: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Maybe we have finally found a black man who can ffuck Vitalis Klitschko up!
Great work,Omo Ijebu.
Vitali klischko will eat him and spew him out.
Re: The Next Two Nigerian Global Sports Superstars by Shymm3x: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Appleyard:

I can see and feel the anointing of LOVE that saturate the environ of this blissful threadcheesy The vibrations that emanates from the wavelengths of NairaLand whenever the macho, handsome and breath-taking god-like physic of the Great Shymm3x comes in e-contact with the intimidating attack and defence features and sumpteous body of the most intelligent lady, Missy89,cheesy i'm always reminded of the formidable power of lovecheesy

Therefore, by the mandate vested in me by the E-powers-in-council of Nairaland, as a son of the Religious section, an addent follower of Politics, and a true scholar in Geoplitics under the intellectual microscope of Shymm3x and Missy89; I Appleyard,cool grandson of the half sister-brother of the Vladinator,cheesy enemy of the imperial Hegemon, from Vladivostok, adjacent to Rustov, from the Sambisa forest of Siberia,grin HEREBY declare thou, Shymm3x and Missy89, Husband and Wife: inseperable till when Obama get Pregnant for Mugabegrin.

May the peace of Castrogee, the Truckpusher, Cyprus000, and that of the entire Russian and Chinese fleets heading to Syria, Be With You Now and Forveremore, Ameeeeennn!gringrin

Loool!

I'm just a knucklehead who become a rose the grew out of the concrete, due to life the master teacher. There's nothing great and special about me, bruddah.

However, Missy89 is an inspiring, virtuous, and intelligent lady - with a personality after my heart. That's where it ends. I'm too rough around the edges for her. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] / Why Do People Say Nigeria Will Be Great Again? / ###evidences Of Akpabio Yoruba Mercenaries###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.