Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) (1432 Views)

Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Bayo Faleke Of Fresh Fm Acquires A Brand New Toy / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by helenajah: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Ladies can now pee standing up like a man does
Ladies can now comfortably do a pee standing up. Isn't that wonderful? *winks* - See more
>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/hehehe-see-new-toy-that-lets-women-pee.html

1 Share

Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by coolhumble(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
This will be very useless
Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by DuchessLily(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Manufacturer una thank you! I no use ooo. God created me to squat and pee

2 Likes

Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by JewelRegi(f): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Which kin wahala be dis na
Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by TheMainMan: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
DuchessLily:
Manufacturer una thank you! I no use ooo. God created me to squat and pee
.. Damn!..
Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by DuchessLily(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. Damn!..

What's "damn''ing u Oga shocked undecided
Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by TheMainMan: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2015
DuchessLily:

What's "damn''ing u Oga shocked undecided
.. U use it to squirt.. cheesy..

1 Like

Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by Hazardd(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2015
End time things sha grin
Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by iykofias(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
i will buy one for myself, its about time i stand wen i take a shiite grin
Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by jacuzi: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
They will be carrying it anywhere they go tongue
Re: HEHEHE : See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men (PHOTO) by faith551(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
And after peeing what happens? You wash with water and pocket it? Or you just leave it there? Useless innovations that what the world is bent on.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Said He's Tired Of Worshipping The Devil And God Spoke To Him-(pics) / Matured Lagos Lady Goes Unclad On Instagram Just To Celebrate Her Birthday / Photos: Toke Makinwa Takes A Dramatic Fashion Turn With Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.